Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brutalpete

[Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior   [Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:07 am

Hey people of Ransom!

- Character Name: Brutalpete
- Class and Level: 80 Warrior
- Professions: BS/Mining
- Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Brutalpete
- Other Characters (80+): 80 paladin, 80 mage.
- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr): I havent had a guild for about 6 months. And i cant really remember my last guild..
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Since i havent had no guild on this char for ages, I havent had the opportunity to leave a guild.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yep, fully and truly. I share battle.net account with my brother, but we have our seperates accounts on it.
- Previous MMORPGs: Diablo 2! Truly a legend ^^

You

Q: How old are you?: 17
Q: Nationality?: Danish
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Everything except Naxxramas.
Q: TBC-raid experience: Everything except Sunwell Plateau.
Q: WotLK-raid experience: naxx 10/25, OS 10/25 (3), malygos 10/25, Ulduar 9 bosses in 25 man, and 6 in 10 man, toc 10/25 (no hc's), Icc10 9/12, Icc25 6/12.. Icecrown raids is mostly done on my Paladin. But what im trying to prove is that i know tactics Wink
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Sure as hell I do!
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Oh yes!
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? It would be my pleasure.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? I would give my right leg for that.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Ofcourse! I wont be able to leave the computer really :p
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? I will definetaly do everything in my powers to make the raids. If i somehow is getting distracted i will most likely have to pass a raid.

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Absolutely not.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Ransom, looks like a very decent guild. Hardcore raiding, cool people, and good vibes. Me likez!
* People in Ransom that you know? Iam dont think i know anyone in the guild at this point. But maybe I do. Who knows?
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Oh boy... Iam riding the coolest bike in the world ( that is totally custom ) I enjoy smoking weed, alot of weed.. I got my homiez that I make music with, and just hang out. And most important of all, I play wow.! That's probably the most important.. - And i have no girlfriend. Im too much of a stoner for that i guess..
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I think you should consider me because iam a very decent player, i know my shit, and iam not a total jerkoff. I love, and yea.. I really love having a guild that is dedicated and focused on having a good time while doing progress. And most of all, im a nice guy ^^

There we go!

Best regards

Brutalpete
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior   [Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:30 am

Hello Again! nice apply first off. A few things you seem to have a nice attitude and when i spoke to you seemed willing to learn tactics BEFORE we start the raid Razz I'll speak to the GL and other officers and see what they have to add. sadly I don't know enough about warriors to comment on your gear etc but I will let the officer who does take a look at your stuff.

Thanks for the Apply,
Hlp
Back to top Go down
Brutalpete

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior   [Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:35 am

Hey man, thanks alot man. I hope they like it. And well, my gear needs upgrades. They most certainly do ^^
Back to top Go down
Soyl
Soyl

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior   [Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Hey Brutalpete

first of all i dont even know if im allowed to answear those apply's.. but i have a few suggestions Smile

well first of all the arp cap is 1400 so you should change 4 sockets with 20str to 20arp gives your 748 arp means you'll get hard-cap during proc Smile

and another thing, when applying as fury dps, make sure you are optimal, means you dont apply with arms glyph Smile
your talent build is abit mess aswell Smile since enrage aint good while raiding.. so ill made a suggestion to another builf Smile you should try look at it.
(http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LN0h0fhZGxe0V0u0eRVzAo)

last thing, you should start farming for son's of hodir ench to shoulders + Knights of ebon blade Smile
it's not criticism, just suggestions to maximise your dmg with the gear you got atm Smile
Back to top Go down
Brutalpete

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior   [Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Oh shit! I knew i forgot something. glyphs my fucking god! Ima change it all, right now.

Thank you so much for the help my friend. I owe you one.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior   [Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:24 pm

sorry but atm we are not in need of a fury warrior you would just be sat on the bench so to say, sorry but Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Brutalpete

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior   [Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Damn, what a shame..

I wish you all best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior   [Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Brutalpete - Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1