Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]blaker retribution paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blaker

[Declined]blaker  retribution paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]blaker retribution paladin   [Declined]blaker  retribution paladin EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:00 am

- Character Name: blaker
- Class and Level: blood elf paladin
- Spec: retribution
- Professions: engineering/JC
- Armory Profile (Please link):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Blaker
- Other Characters (80+): orc warrior undead warlock
- Previous Guilds: fundamental
- Why did you leave last Guild?: because they are not raiding so i left
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? yeah i have
- Previous MMORPGs: no i have not
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? first divine storm then crusadet strike judgement exorcism
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? my specc is a boss spec and i do good dps wih it my talents are very good for dps and i am very good with it.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 16
Q: Nationality?: sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: i didnt play that time
Q: TBC-raid experience: no experience
Q: WotLK-raid experience: icc 10 6/12 bosses icc 25 4/12 bosses and i am trying to get more experience
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? yes i will
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? i will
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? yes ofc
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? yes
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? oh yes i do

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? no
* Why do you want to join Ransom? it is a muture guild and good raiding experience in icc
* People in Ransom that you know? yeah twinkelot but he is not in the guild
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: i drive some motocross sometimes but not iin the way on raiding i will
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): i will do my best for the guild and do what ever you will so i will never let you guys down:)
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]blaker retribution paladin   [Declined]blaker  retribution paladin EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:28 am

Hey there m8, first of all thank you for the apply!

Your gear is quite low sory to say. just a few things i would want to point out with your gemming, you should take the strength out your head slot and put a +10 stats and then put a str in your belt instead. therefore you will get the meta gem bonus and lose the crappy str+stam gem. also youshould get ridof those boots (perhaps some with hit if you can find some) and then you can get rid of that hit trinket for perhaps a crit one (solving your over hit cap problem and your low crit). also the rotaton/FCFS pal rotation when you have 2pc t10 is more like:

Judgement>Divine Storm>Crusader Strike>Hammer of Wrath>Concecrate>Exorcism> Holy Wrath (or so Elitistjerks etc have theorized)

Your application seems to be another Yes or No answer application which isn't very impressive. I will speak to the GL about it and we will get back to you Very Happy

Thanks,
Hlp
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]blaker retribution paladin   [Declined]blaker  retribution paladin EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:12 am

i dont think you are what we are looking for mate, sorry but Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]blaker retribution paladin   [Declined]blaker  retribution paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]blaker retribution paladin
Page 1 of 1