Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Venera Unholy Death Knight.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Venera

[Accepted] Venera Unholy Death Knight. Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Venera Unholy Death Knight.   [Accepted] Venera Unholy Death Knight. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:48 pm

- Character Name: Venera
- Class and Level: Death Knight , 80
- Spec: Unholy
- Professions: Mining , Blacksmithing ( both maxed )
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Venera
- Other Characters (80+): Begrezen 80 Warlock, Skya 80 Hunter ( on aerie peak server )
- Previous Guilds: army ( in TBC) , Critters
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Haven't left critters yet but no raid activity.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? It's all mine! Most gear acquired during Critters did ICC runs.
- Previous MMORPGs: N/A Always played wow since TBC.
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? PS, IT , BSx2 , SS, Dcoil, rinse and repeat, gargoyle with bloodlust + Haste pot.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? Unholy spec is pretty much the playstyle I most enjoy. Upon some research I added 3 points in Morbidity in which stacks with Glyph of Dark death, allowing more damage to Deathcoil and more damage to Unholy blight stacks. For those not knowing, UB stacks works similarly to Deep wounds, and Ignite.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 20 ( I'll be 21 after summer )
Q: Nationality?: Maltese
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: None
Q: TBC-raid experience: Kara, Gruul's lair , Mag , SSC, TK , BT cleared
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Naxx 10/25 cleared , OS 10/10 3d/25 cleared, Maly 10man, ulduar 10 man cleared with a couple of hardmodes, Toc 10/10 hc/25 man cleared , Icc 10 11/12 LK down to 15%. Icc 25 11/12 with a few heroics.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yep
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Gladly
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? So far Wednesdays could be a problem, but nothing i cannot fix.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? MMO champions is added to my Favorites . so yes.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?No
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I'm still into raiding , even tho critters came to a halt. Been in contact with Inari in which he told me your actual progress and that ransom is a good 25m guild. The fact that you are full on unholy DKs may prove to be a longshot for me into joining your guild. However I will do my upmost into proving to be competent.
* People in Ransom that you know? Inari , Rii
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Im an enthusiast of Table tennis, watching movies and sometimes going out having fun and experience the real world. Currently employed as a Government Health Agent, and for the moment ( possibly forever *sigh*) im single.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I do aim for success, wheather its a hard raid encounter or even a simply daily. Considering myself an exceptional DK, there's always room for improvment: I'm still open for any suggestions . Thanks to Critters I have learned my class from scratch and I also owe Rii for rolling single digit numbers at that time Very Happy .

Although I am more of a listener in raids I will not back down for providing suggestions and speak when supposed to. Im always prepared with flasks and gold for wiping and making sure knowing tacts before trying to attempt an encounter .

Looking forward to your reply.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Inari

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Venera Unholy Death Knight.   [Accepted] Venera Unholy Death Knight. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Another guy I would gladly recommend
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Venera Unholy Death Knight.   [Accepted] Venera Unholy Death Knight. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Hey there,

First of thanks for the apply! Really nice apply, and your gear looks fine. You seem to have an understanding of your class and it doesnt hurt to be vouched for Inari Razz Your experience is the quite close to ours anyways and you have had experience in ICC25 HC's. Think we will be happy to take you as a trial just make sure as you come prepared to the raids and ready with the HC tactics.
whisper any of the Officers or Margarett in game for an invite.
Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Venera Unholy Death Knight.   [Accepted] Venera Unholy Death Knight. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Venera Unholy Death Knight.
Page 1 of 1