Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]applicatin: death knight 5.4k gs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Decline

[Declined]applicatin: death knight 5.4k gs Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]applicatin: death knight 5.4k gs   [Declined]applicatin: death knight 5.4k gs EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:22 am

- Character Name: daarkcow
- Class and Level: dk 80
- Professions: bs and jc
- Armory Profile:
- Other Characters (80+):
- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr): my pony is dead now
- Why did you leave last Guild?: the gm sayt we should make raid cuse he would make raid wednesday after reset...
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? yes
- Previous MMORPGs:

You

Q: How old are you?: 19
Q: Nationality?: denmark
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: all raids
Q: TBC-raid experience: all raids
Q: WotLK-raid experience: all exp icc 11 and 12 boss
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? yeah ofc
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? yes but only if its guild raid
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? yeah ofc
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? yeah all ways

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? no
* Why do you want to join Ransom? if heart good things about the guild
* People in Ransom that you know? none
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: well alot of things but mostly hanging out with friends.. Very Happy
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): well im a very good player i allways help if i can.. amd i got very good xp.. in-game and irl
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]applicatin: death knight 5.4k gs Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]applicatin: death knight 5.4k gs   [Declined]applicatin: death knight 5.4k gs EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:49 pm

your application is really really bad way to brief and also, your gear isnt good enough at all and tbh the reason for leaving your old guild seems abit stupid wasnt to hard to come to this conclusion. Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]applicatin: death knight 5.4k gs
Page 1 of 1