Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Callmedeath

[Accepted]Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps   [Accepted]Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:28 am

- Character Name: Callmedeath
- Class and Level: Death Knight 80
- Spec: Frost DW MS (Unholy 2h OS)
- Professions: JC Ench Both 450
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Callmedeath
- Other Characters (80+): Deathboi , Sinarogue Both ally on Talnivarr
- Previous Guilds: Started in Versatile it got Disbanded at ally side , after a While went to Wasted Talent but Stopped Playing cz of School Probs and then i Rerolled Horde side went to Fracture and Left cz of Exams and until now haven't been to any serious guild.
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Was In Fracture and Left Due to my Exams for the last year of School witch now ive finished emm all (yay)
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? 100% Mine and gearin him up was pain in tha ars
- Previous MMORPGs: None
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Well tbh Frost DK is more of a Prio rotation witch the prio order is Killing Machine -> Frost Strike> Obliterate> Blood Srike > Frost Strike > Rime> HB
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? Well have been played Blood Untill 3.3 and then Switched to Frost Cz i saw how pro it got and since its the hardest spec of Dk i Tried it and since was Fun stayed Frost
As for my Talents Ive choosen the Best for Pve to Max Dps But im whiling to Respec if Needed
I know u didnt ask for a UI Pic but here goes : http://yfrog.com/10wowscrnshot070410234811j

You:

Q: How old are you?: 17.5
Q: Nationality?: Iranian But Live in Cyprus
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: I Wasnt Playin till Wotlk but ive Done BC and Vanilla Raids On my DK [ Blackwing Lair , Zul'Gurub , Onyxia 60 lvl
Q: TBC-raid experience: Gruul's Lair , Zul'Aman , Black Temple
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Voa10/25, Naxx10/25, OS10/25 3d , Malygos 10/25 , Uld10 10/13 Uld25 3/13 , ToC10/25 , Totgc 10 Insanity , Didnt Down any Boss on 25totgc was wiping a lot when was in Wasted Talent, Onyx 10/25 , Icc10 11/12 , Icc25 8/12 , icc10 hc 3/12, Havent done More Progress in Icc Because of Having School and Exams witch i Finally Finished School Completely
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Always
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Thats what i Do all the time Imo
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Ofcurse
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Absolutely
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Since i Dont have school anymore Yes im 24/7 Free
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Who doesnt? Surprised Yes do Ofc

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Cz have seen ur Progress , skills and mature ppl in guild and im intrested to be a part of it
* People in Ransom that you know? Not yet Smile
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Well as said Ive finished my School bout a month ago and now im livin my Life ;D as for Hobbies i love my Pc and not playin wow only.. im Studying networking , i love get out hang out with some mates have fun , get laid etc Smile
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Well 1st of all im Pro Dps skilled mature social that Loves to wipe while progressing exept if im the reason of wiping cz then i would prolly slap my self =/
I Always Come to Raids Prepared with Flasks(got 100) Pots and my own food with knowledge of the Encounter and im sure you Wont regret accepting me Smile
Lots of Luv
Callmedeath
PS. Im Not a Girl (lots of Ppl askin cz of my name)
Back to top Go down
Queelie
Queelie

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps   [Accepted]Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:37 am

Your account information was in the trade chat a few weeks ago, did you get hacked?
Back to top Go down
Callmedeath

PostSubject: yes   [Accepted]Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:39 am

Unfortunatly Yes and i Ordered a authenticator should get it soon
Back to top Go down
Queelie
Queelie

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps   [Accepted]Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:20 am

Callmedeath wrote:
Unfortunatly Yes and i Ordered a authenticator should get it soon

Cool. I got hacked as well, ordered an authenticator and its awesome.
Back to top Go down
Callmedeath

PostSubject: Re : Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps   [Accepted]Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:27 am

Hope works for me aswell
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps   [Accepted]Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:52 pm

talked your gear and spec ect out with a frost dk in guild currently and he said it all seems ok apart from ur under capped for expertise so u need to gem that up or get it frm gear, but apart from that all seems good and i think we will give you a trial, Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Callmedeath

PostSubject: Done   [Accepted]Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:59 am

Exp Fixed
Got Ring from gunship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps   [Accepted]Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Callmedeath Frost Dk Dps
Page 1 of 1