Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Trying one more time, doing it properly this time :) guild apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yeeye

[Declined]Trying one more time, doing it properly this time :) guild apply  Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Trying one more time, doing it properly this time :) guild apply    [Declined]Trying one more time, doing it properly this time :) guild apply  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 am

Hey again Wink Ye u are right, I rushed trough the apply last time. That's why I am writing a new one, since I got the time now. Hope u will find it different this time Smile)

- Character Name: yeeye
- Class and Level: Mage and level 80
- Spec: Arcane
- Professions: Not high skilled
- Armory Profile (Please link): It still shows my pvp gear, but it actually shows my pve specc, so u can check that out Wink
- Other Characters (80+): yes, rogue, named smuudz!
- Previous Guilds: Random raiders (pve) and shout park (pvp)
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Because it was a pvp guild, and I would love to have a guild to raid with, not only random people Smile) Because I want it more seriously and funner Smile
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Ye, I have levled this mage all alone !
- Previous MMORPGs:
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Don't know what you are meaning with this question tbh. but if u mean my dps rotation ? I stack up arcane blast, and I use my arcane misselse when I get the ''missile barrage''. and I use the icy veins and the arcane power on the same time ofc, often together with the Bloodlust, same with trinkets Smile)
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? Well I have chosen to play this specc in pve because it do most damage Smile I chose to have some talent on frost to get the icy veins and rest on arcane. thats because its the best specc in pve for mages, and it works really well Smile

You:

Q: How old are you?: I am 17 years old Smile
Q: Nationality?: Norway
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Karazhan etc
Q: TBC-raid experience: Icc 10 / 25 etc
Q: WotLK-raid experience: not much Wink
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: ye I do Smile
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yes, its working well Smile
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? yes I would! Got the time for things like this, and will do it anytime
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? je ofc, stepping in for guild is important !
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? je, ofc if needed Smile
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes I will, if u want me ofc Very Happy
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? je I do, I am active, so its not a problem to be honost

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No I dont, or just the old on this one. But it shouldnt count. took abit easy on it ,and rushed trough it :/
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Because it seems like a very good and nice guild, with cool ppl! it also seems seriously and thats good. so maybe we can come long in raids and stuff, and I really think we can Smile So I would really love to join!
* People in Ransom that you know? Nope, but it would be cool to get know to the people Smile
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: ye I am going on football trainings and on school. but the rading days seems nice, not any football training on the raidings day, so I am going to be online these days and ready to raid ! Smile
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): You should consider recruiting me one more time, since I didnt write a good apply last time, since I rushted trough it. and since I tried one more time, should u realise that I really wanna join this guild, and that I am a seriously player that will be able to raid on the raiding days etc. I would love to join it, and u should let me since I am an experienced player and know how to play my class! Smile

Thanks, hope u will give it another try !
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]Trying one more time, doing it properly this time :) guild apply  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Trying one more time, doing it properly this time :) guild apply    [Declined]Trying one more time, doing it properly this time :) guild apply  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:27 am

sorry but i dont think your what we are looking for atm Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]Trying one more time, doing it properly this time :) guild apply
Page 1 of 1