Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Fost DK Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zajfah

[Declined]Fost DK Apply Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Fost DK Apply   [Declined]Fost DK Apply EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:42 pm

- Character Name: Zajfah
- Class and Level: 80 Deathknight (Orc Male)
- Spec: Frost Dualwield (0/53/18
- Professions: JC & Mining (not full skill yet)
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): 80 mage on other server.
- Previous Guilds: Original Sin (Skullcrusher)
- Why did you leave last Guild?: To move to Talnivarr
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes.
- Previous MMORPGs:
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Diseases > OB > BS > BS > FS > HoW > OB > OB > OB > FS > FS > FS > HB(if rime procc comes)
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? It's a typical frost DW spec. It's a good raid spec ( because of the Improved Icy Talons buff) and i do pretty good dps with it. Reason why i got 4/5 Black ice and 5/5 killing machine is that the ammount of trash in Icc is very high and if killing machine proccs much = dps increase. And i'm not losing almost any dps Singletarget.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 16
Q: Nationality?: Sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
Q: TBC-raid experience: Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, TK, SSC,
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Nax10/25, Toc10/25, Onyxia 10/25, Icc 10 6/12 bosses. Icc25 8/12 Bosses. (Hc gunship on both)
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? I do
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes if that's whats needed to progress it's a must
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes i'm up for raiding pretty much any time of the day
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes the whole night if needed:P
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes those days works very good actually
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes, trying to keep me as informed as possible.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No i haven't
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I want to raid and have a good time, and this looks like a nice guild with some good players. So i thought i'd give it a shot since you are in need of frost DW dk
* People in Ransom that you know? Playtown & Zednic (IRL's)
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: play wow most of all, and i got school but got summerbreak for like 2months more. If not playing i guess i'm outside with friends partying and things like that Smile
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I'm a very active, mature and dedicated player. Willing to stay up late for raidprogress and I'm and allaround good guy ;)If someone needs help i'll give it to them (if possible that is). I know what to do in raids and i do a good job in them. Last application i was in a hurry so sorry for that. Hope you like this one better!
Back to top Go down
Zajfah

PostSubject: Armory link   [Declined]Fost DK Apply EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:43 pm

<--- Armory link. forgot it in the apply
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Fost DK Apply   [Declined]Fost DK Apply EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:32 pm

your raid experiance and the gear u have isnt really good enough sorry. Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Fost DK Apply   [Declined]Fost DK Apply Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Fost DK Apply
Page 1 of 1