Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]vaious dk apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vaiou

[Declined]vaious dk apply Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]vaious dk apply   [Declined]vaious dk apply EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Please copy this form into a new post with your class, Spec and Character name as the subject
A more detailed application goes a long way to getting accepted, yes no answers ussually get declined

- Character Name:vaious
- Class and Level: death knight 80
- Spec:frost
- Professions:mining/jc
- Armory Profile (Please link)
- Other Characters (80+):samzug resto drod serol destruction lock kolder warrior
- Previous Guilds: i was a member in dictate for a long time ago befor they disbanded and after that i made a guild whit my friends named blood harvest for fun and played toc then i joind "gubbarna" and have ben playing there for a while (still havent left guild but not active)
- Why did you leave last Guild?: i left dictate for the disband and blood harvest cous i whantet a break from wow and now yeah still havent left but the rading isnt what i expectet
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? yes ive been sharing account whit my broder befor but he never really got higer then level 20
- Previous MMORPGs: -
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?i have all my diseases up (icy touct and death strike)then oblirate and blood strike and frost strike and when i get killing machine i use howling blaste for the extra dmg
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?well i always loved to play dw ive been tank hole tbc and dps when they needed me to dps and i loved to play dw so i chosed that specc

You:

Q: How old are you?: 16
Q: Nationality?:sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:-
Q: TBC-raid experience:in tbc i was a mage mostly played pvp but i did some raids like kara gruul and small stuff
Q: WotLK-raid experience:all bosses but havent played rubby jet and not many hcs in 25 and the most in 10
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: ofc
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? yea actualy thats the most fun part of wow if u ask me trying to get som where not fun to 1 shoot every thing
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? yeah np
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?yeah np
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? yeah
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?yea ofc

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?nope just applying cous flaze in your guild ask me to Smile
* Why do you want to join Ransom? sems like a good guild and good rading
* People in Ransom that you know? flaze well not rl m8 but we played in dictate and alot after to Smile
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:right now i have summer break but i will start school in 3 weeks but i will be just as active then ass now my hobbies is fishing and yeah i have a girl friend thats get pissed when i play Wink but dosent they all? hehe Razz
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):becaous im the best dk thats understand dw and i really woud like joining the guild and give me a test run and i show you Wink
Back to top Go down
mulwin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]vaious dk apply   [Declined]vaious dk apply EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:28 am

eeh death strike as frost? :S
Back to top Go down
mulwin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]vaious dk apply   [Declined]vaious dk apply EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:35 am

might also add some tips: I see u are using the crit/3%crit damage meta.. go for the one with agi/crit damage instead wich will make u able to remove that crapy stamina/str gem in ur shoulders.. 15 stamina wont really help you at all and the socket bonus does not make up for it since it'sonly 4 str.
You should also take a look at your spec. endless winter is a need!

GL
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]vaious dk apply   [Declined]vaious dk apply EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:05 pm

your apply is a bit brief and also we are not looking for dk dps atm, Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]vaious dk apply   [Declined]vaious dk apply Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]vaious dk apply
Page 1 of 1