Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Apply-Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quentini

[Declined]Apply-Mage Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Apply-Mage   [Declined]Apply-Mage EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:05 pm

- Character Name:
Quentini
- Class and Level:
Mage lvl 80
- Spec:
Current specc is arcane
- Professions:
Herb 450/Alchemy 396
- Armory Profile (Please link):

- Other Characters (80+):
Ewex and Ravineyayo @ talnivarr lvl 80s

- Previous Guilds:
Hydra, Divinitus, Resolute and some old in naxx/toc time
- Why did you leave last Guild?:
Hydra was my last guild, raided some with them. But the guild got disbaned. So i stood there with no guild.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?
Yes, these is my work, i started levling these mage in december 2008. And have been my main since that time. I love playing it, and got experience at it.
- Previous MMORPGs:
Its my first mmorpg game.
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?
My rotation starting with arcane blast x4, then i go arcane missiles if the buff procs. If not im using arcane barrage. These is the main arcane rotation. The arcane missiles is the spell that make the dmg.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?
These specc is the best arcane specc atm. and i love playing arcane. My talents is chosen by the original arcane specc with icy viens as and incredible cool down.
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below

- Using DBM
- Recount (not out at that time)
- Omen3 (not out at that time)

You:

Q: How old are you?: Im 17 years old. But im getting 18 these year.
Q: Nationality?: Im from Norway. So i speak Norwegain, English and some Deutsch.
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Aint got any experience, didnt play at that time, but watched some friends, while they were playing.
Q: TBC-raid experience: When i was levling the lich king came out. So i only did bt.
Q: WotLK-raid experience: The whole thing started with naxx, i got to 80. And were ready to try some raiding. Wasent so good at that time, but was starting to learn my position in the raid, and the tactics. At ulduar i wasent good enough geared up, so i stopped raiding because i didnt got any guild, and it was hard with the pugs requesting achivement, since i was a little behind. But i made some bosses in the end. And then the toc went out. I was early clearing it in a lucky pug, there it was only guild members and me. So my gear went up, and so i was on top dps in the guild Resolute, that i joined after. It was a swedish, but they made it clearing it, so that was fine for me. Raided toc many, many times. But that went boring, so i stopped abit, and missed the beginning of icc. But pugs only made the first 4 bosses. So i was needing to get an guild. So divinitus picked me up. For some icc10 raiding. Made that fine, but i needed more. So then i applyed to Hydra, and started raiding with them. Went very well. But the guild got disband. And here i am.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: I got all versions of ventrilo
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yep, got a mic.
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes, im always wanting to get progress, and wiping is only to learn off. Im paying attention. And the raid making some mistakes, its good to learn of it.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yep, if the guild needs me, im willing to show up. If its only wiping it was wourth the try.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? I would always stay up, if its the best for the raid. And for the guild to get the boss down, and progress.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? I would turn up, if nothing is coming in its way. But if that would happend, an officer would hear it a long time before.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes, i would always keep ut to date. And if someone have something that could help me improve, that would be nice to hear.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No, im just applying to ransom
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I want to join ransom, because i want to get lk killed, in both 10/25 man, and would get some hm done.
* People in Ransom that you know? Rushmonk, earlier guild master.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Im playing football. I got work, but that would be no problem. And my currently studying, starting to school now.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): You should recruit me, because im an nice guy. Always at my best side. Making an smile on the whole group. Love playing wow, and the social with it. Learning from my mistakes, and always wanting to improve myself.
Back to top Go down
Quentini

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Apply-Mage   [Declined]Apply-Mage EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Icc 25: 9/12
Icc 10: 10/12
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Apply-Mage   [Declined]Apply-Mage EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:23 pm

hi, your gear and experiance really arnt good enough also your geming is really bad. your not wot we are looking for , Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Apply-Mage   [Declined]Apply-Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Apply-Mage
Page 1 of 1