Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Fossa Orc Prot Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fossa

[Declined]Fossa Orc Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Fossa Orc Prot Warrior   [Declined]Fossa Orc Prot Warrior EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:00 am

Hi Ransom, this is my application. Hope you'll like it.

General Information :

Name & Surname : Gerald Vassallo
Something about myself : So i'm a 16 year old guy who lives in a small country called Malta. My hobbies are playing WoW and now i started to play a bit Css. I love to hang out with my friends and go out get drunk Razz Atm i'm waiting for my O lvl's examinations results Smile I'm a really funny person and kind too. Try to help everyone and if i'm sad i still try to make anyone else happy. That's kinda me in a summary Smile

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Information :

Name : Fossa
Level : 80
Main specc : Prot, http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml ... 1030113321
Secondary specc : Arms pvp, i can switch to fury if you need me as dps. Have some nice gear ^^ I'm gonna link a URL to a fury specc which i've done. http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml ... 0000000000
Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&cn=Fossa
Time played : 83 days

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

WoW Experience :

I started to play WoW when WotLK was released so i only have experience in WotLK. And here is my experience so far.

Naxxramas 10/25 : Cleared
Malygos 10 : Cleared, 25 never went there.
OS 3 drakes 10/25 : Cleared
VoA 10/25 : Cleared
Ulduar 10/25 : 10 man 12/14. 25 man 8/14
TotC 10/25 : Cleared
TotGC 10/25 : 10 man Cleared ( Tribute to MadSkill ) 25 1/5
ICC 10/25 : 10 man 11/12. 25 man Cleared
ICC 10/25 HC : 10 man 9/12 HC. 25 man 8/12 HC.

Tanking as Prot :

Priority skills :
Shield slam ( Is always on cd )
Revenge (Is always on cd )
Concussive Blow
Shockwave
Thunder Clap ( I use it all the time cause of the debuff on boss/ adds)
Heroic Strike ( This one gives high treath and i use it everytime that my rev/ss are on cd and dev have 5 stacks. It gives high treath and is really good to keep tps )

My rotation is :
Heroic Throw ( Bloodrage ) - Charge - Shield Slam ( Which there where i use my first shield block, to get SS crit and revenge instant. ) - Revenge - Devestate x5 - Concussive Blow - Shockwave - Thunder clap - then spam heroic strike till i get SS and revenge and keep dev on 5 stacks.

Shield Block usage : I usually use it at the start of every fight since it's just 1 minute cooldown and i keep it on cd. Altough fights like Festergut if i notice that the cooldown is not gonna be rdy for festergut high dmg i will keep it for that.

Protection Major Glyphs :
Glyph of Last Stand : 1 min less cd on Last stand. Can use it more often if my hp is low.
Glyph of Shield Wall : 2 min less cd on SHield Wall so i can use it more often while healers are having problems healing raid i use it and i take way less dmg every 2 min
Glyph of Taunt : In fights like Saurfang and Festergut i don't wanna miss a taunt which can wipe the raid.

Protection Minor Glyphs :
Glyph of Command - Extra minute on my Commanding Shout
Glyph of Charge - Increases my Charge by 5 yards
Glyph of Thunder Clap - Increases my Thunder Clap radius

Flasks/Potions i have on me during raids :

Flask of Stoneblood x20
Indistructible Potions x40

Past guilds :

The illuminati : Was my first raiding guild and that was during Ulduar. Stood with em till ToC and after that we merged to a guild called Cliche. Then i stopped playing for 3 months.
Hydra : That was the guild when i came back to WoW. I did ICC 10/25 content with em and were really nice times but then we disbanded cause loads of our Core Members left for another guild.
Chop Chop : This was really nice guild but i was really selfish Sad I joined this guild when it went casual but still with nice raids. WHen i started to hit the ICC 25 HC content i felt that i want to go more hardcore and i applied to Numen. Cause of this i got kicked and i felt really bad about that. I noticed how selfish i was and i kinda betrayed a guild that had faith in me. I will never do that again becuase i know the feeling that i had. It's kinda hard to believe but i was really down for 2 days because that was the worst thing i did in my whole life. ( I know that this thing is not gonna help me in this application but there is nothing nicer then truth itself! )

Computer/Internet Wise :

Hardware :

P5ql-E Motherboard
Intel(R) Core (TM) 2 Duo CPU E7300 @ 2.66Ghz
Nvidia geforce 7900GS gold edition, overcloacked from nvidia fabrics
2GB RAM

Software :

Windows 7 ultimate Genuine software.

[Declined]Fossa Orc Prot Warrior 869627181

Ingame screenshot of my UI :

[Declined]Fossa Orc Prot Warrior WoWScrnShot_070110_050055

Addons/Macros i use :

Omen treath meter
Recount
Tidy plates
MSBT

As Tanking macros i only have one which is
Shield Block/Corroded skelton key. This will activate my Shield block with my trinket once every 2 mins. WHile trinket is on cd will only activate Shield Block

Why should you recruit me!?

I'm a mature guy who knows how to play his class. I give all my effort during raids to be at a top form. Also i'm a funny guy who can make you laugh a bit during chilling time etc...
Finally i wpould like to let you know that i have an open application at Aspire too.

Thanks for read my application
Fossa
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]Fossa Orc Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Fossa Orc Prot Warrior   [Declined]Fossa Orc Prot Warrior EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:00 pm

not a bad apply but atm we dont need any tanks at all, sorry but Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]Fossa Orc Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1