Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Sollarys retry / prot paly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solarys

[Declined]Sollarys retry / prot paly Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Sollarys retry / prot paly   [Declined]Sollarys retry / prot paly EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:57 pm

- Character Name: Sollarys
- Class and Level: Paladin lvl 80
- Spec: Retry / Prot
- Professions: Jc. / Mining , 450 / 450
- Armory Profile (Please link):

<iframe src="http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-model-embed.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Sollarys&rhtml=true" scrolling="no" height="588" width="321" frameborder="0"></iframe>

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Sollarys

- Other Characters (80+): Infinitty (priest 5.1k gs holy, 5k sh) / Krain (prot warrior 4.6. gs) / Solarys (DK frost tanking and blood dps specc`s, 4.6 gs)
- Previous Guilds: Unforgiven Angels (1 year ago), Uprising (remade after UA), Army, Epiphany (half an year ago), some other small casual and social guilds.
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I quited WoW unfortunately and leaving Epiphany was little sorrow.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes, all my chars are on my own i rased all, nobody contribute.
- Previous MMORPGs: Befor WoW nothing, after : Lineage II, Guild Wars, Alods, Aion, Rappels, others.
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Retry paly is like on luck, 1st cd over 1st served, but there u go: judge (of any deppends of situation but usualy JoW for mana restore, consacration, crusader strike, exorcism (when available insta but is inevitable @ 36% crit chance), after this rotation anything is on luck deppends of situation. Seal of Command for AoE, and Seal of Corruption for DD. Well including in rotations when fighting undeads, demons : the awsome Holy Wrath.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?
It`s been 2 years while i played as healer, holy paly holy priest doesnt mather. I sayid its time for a chance when Unfogiven Angels and Uprising breaked ( not the actual Uprising, cos the actual it is an remade : Uprisîng or something).

You:

Q: How old are you?:
I will tell u in private if realy r u interested. Not swe thats for sure:P.
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
Well i would start to tell all my experience but is simple like this : I think i miss 3 instances what i havent made wich is AQ40 but not all dont remember,even so that doesnt mean i havent been there once or twice with other chars long befor tbc. everything else i will teach you.
Q: TBC-raid experience:
Full with +
Q: WotLK-raid experience:
Without ICC and half of ulduar everything else: naxx 25, toc 25, voa 25, EoE 25, Onyxia 25, ToS 25.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?:
Yup rdy to use
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?
Yup
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?
If work doesn't involve that encounter.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?
If work doesn't involve that encounter.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?
Yes
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?
If work doesn't involve those encounters.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?
Always (and not coca cola)

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?
No
* Why do you want to join Ransom?
You seems to be serious and it might be just what i need to getting up again after a long brake.
* People in Ransom that you know?
I cannot tell right now but i might count alts etc. so probably
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:
I have a imp job, i dont have GF, and i do the second colage, (like will help with something ).
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):
Thats all me up there and maybe more, if u know me, i have experience in raids, fast reactions in any kind of encounters, i am a fast learner, i do not do twice same mistake and i do wanna perform in a pro guild, i allready lost 1 week without one. Thats all folks... if u wanna know more, u better be a girl or even better woman Razz.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]Sollarys retry / prot paly Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Sollarys retry / prot paly   [Declined]Sollarys retry / prot paly EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:08 pm

your is realy realy to low for us, i dont know why you applied with that gear and lack of experiance tbh. good luck finding a guild and you can maybe make another apply in the future but for now Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]Sollarys retry / prot paly
Page 1 of 1