Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Rogue Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pombear

[Accepted]Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Rogue Application   [Accepted]Rogue Application EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 pm

- Character Name: Pombear
- Class and Level: Level 80 Undead Rogue
- Spec: 20-51-0
- Professions: Inscription / Engineering
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Pombear
- Other Characters (80+): Absolutíon - Ragnaros, Zomgz - Ahn'Qiraj
- Previous Guilds: Fallacy on Ahn'Qiraj
- Why did you leave last Guild?: The Guild became inactive and had to resort to liquidation
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Absolutely
- Previous MMORPGs: None
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Keeping slice and dice up 100% of the time as well as rupture, those are my two biggest priorities, and the extra combo points granted by my sinister strike glyph / combat potency procs are spent on eviscerate or possibly expose armor if there isn't a full sunder of the specific target.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? This is the best combat spec but I'm fully aware mutilate is also a contender in terms of raw dps but I believe combat's ability to be mobile and maintain your rotation makes it far superior than mutilate due to the amount of movement needed in Icecrown.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 17
Q: Nationality?: British
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: None
Q: TBC-raid experience: Every boss up until Sunwell, including Vashj, KT and Illidan
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Everything except ToG25 and Icc 25 HC (I've done 11/12 in both 10 and 25 with plently of experience on LK in 25, as well as 6/12 in 10man herioc.)
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes If progression was being made and everybody has the spirit to deal with wipes.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Most likely
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes, If I'm at my computer I'm normally not playing WoW but surfing the net looking at WoW related sites tabbed out of the game

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Because I'm looking to begin raiding again after taking a month or so, if not more, break from raiding when my previous guild disbanded.
* People in Ransom that you know? Ownixyo and some of the people from the Ulduar raid on 14/06/10 (not personally, though)
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I attend College and go to the gym 3/4 times a week when I can
* Why should we consider recruiting you? Because I believe I'm more than average in terms of communication, ability, learning curves and the general knowledge needed to raid. I have been playing PvP for a very long time and it has really made PvE somewhat easy for me to play (not saying i'll shit on every encounter, ofcourse there is some learning and practice needed but I've done every encounter in icc25 multiple times now.)

Thanks for reading my application
Back to top Go down
Ownix

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue Application   [Accepted]Rogue Application EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Good dps, Good tactical awarness, Good player overall ;p Recommended! Thou I got no saying but it'd be a shame if you got declined ;p
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue Application   [Accepted]Rogue Application EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:31 am

based on what a few core members have said and also a few officers i am going to Accept you on trial
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue Application   [Accepted]Rogue Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1