Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Warlock-soyl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soyll

[Accepted]Warlock-soyl Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Warlock-soyl   [Accepted]Warlock-soyl EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:33 am

Character

- Character Name: Soyl

- Class and Level: Warlock 80 Orc(for Command+Blood Fury)

- Professions: Ench

- Armory Profile:

- Explanation of specc/ench/gear:
I've been playing detro for ages, and it is the specc what match my play style most, people says affi doest most dmg, can be true, but the day a affi lock beats me, fair i'll consider, been specced with 3/3 in suppresion before, but after i got over hit-capped i choosed to find another specc, and the on i have atm is working very well the 2/5 in unholy power increases my dmg abit, but this is how the it works best for me.. when i joined hydra they asked my to take Shadowfury, for the valkyrs at LK.
my gear is haste focused since it's the best for all kind of warlocks.. and with 3/3 in demonic aegis+LT glyph makes me able to reach every socket bonush.
I'm able to play demo aswell if needed Smile

- Other Characters (80+): Tank Druid(can find some of the ach here)
holy/tank pala: Noyl
Warrior Dpszor: Darvin

- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr): i joined hydra about a week ago but never got the oppertunity to raid with them since they splitted this monday :/ and i'm recently joined this server, back from ally on Kazzak, where i was member of All in.

- Why did you leave last Guild?: Dispanded:/ and about the ally guild.. i had some RL freind here i wanted to play with.

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? yep

- Previous MMORPGs: Been playing wow for almost 5 years, so i've been playing Aion and Warhammer online, but none of it beated WoW.

You

Q: How old are you?: 17

Q: Nationality?: Denmark

Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: I'm afraid i didnt reached 60 at that point Sad

Q: TBC-raid experience: Cleared all raids up to BT, and first after the boss nerf i got illidan:) never went into sunwell

Q: WotLK-raid experience:
Nax 10/25 - cleared
Maly 10 - Cleared
Os 10/25 3D - Cleared
VoA 10/25 - Cleared
Ulduar 10/25 -- Im afraid i was holding a break at that point so never got any serious progress in there.
ToC 10/25 - Cleared (never tryed HC)
ICC 10 = 10/12 - sinda to 12% so know the fight same goes with LK
ICC 25 = 8/12 (only been puging it:/) know every fight aswell

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: I do

Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? i do.

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? i do.. Progress is the best in this game.. specialy if you get pass the on you are trying to down.

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? I dont care that much about loots, so i am Smile

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Always playing pass 12:00 so wont be a problem at all.

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Ill do my absolutely best to have 100% attendancen, but cant promise for every week ofc.

Presentation

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? nope.

* Why do you want to join Ransom? I see you are at 11/12 atm and i would love to get some progress on LK, and im sure we someday will get him down.
and those i've meet from Ransom seems like they know what they are doing Smile

* People in Ransom that you know? I'm afraind i dont know any:(

* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Im working at my sparetime, but i wont be ruining my attendance. otherwise i love just hanging out with freinds, party, and i must be hornest and school aint my favorit Smile

* Why should we consider recruiting you? I'm have a extremly high avodiance at boss encounters at proffeser etc. never been hitted by a malyboo goo and so on. Im a social player aswell, and im sure that i could help you with further progression.. also im a very helpful person, i can help with many of the game mechanics
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Warlock-soyl   [Accepted]Warlock-soyl EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:06 pm

hi nice and detailed application, thing is i dont know anything about warlocks so i will get shadex to check you out but he is away until friday so you are going to have to wait until then for an answer sorry for the delay
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Soyl

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Warlock-soyl   [Accepted]Warlock-soyl EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:40 pm

Hey Margarett, thanks Smile
Well i got patient, so I can wait Smile

Btw Shadex feel free to ask any questions Smile
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Warlock-soyl   [Accepted]Warlock-soyl EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:37 pm

well shadex invited you in game so im guessing he accepted you:P welcome to Ransom
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Warlock-soyl   [Accepted]Warlock-soyl Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Warlock-soyl
Page 1 of 1