Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Baelsebub - MM Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baels

[Declined]Baelsebub - MM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Baelsebub - MM Hunter   [Declined]Baelsebub - MM Hunter EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Character Name: Baelsebub
- Class and Level: Hunter , 80
- Professions: LW and Skinning , 450 both
- Armory Profile: ... =Baelsebub
- Other Characters: Ðeception , Swetie , Flyn , Revenge
- Previous Guilds: none , Xrealm
- Why did you leave last Guild?: GM left wow and officers left the guild,and them we couldn't get more than 1 25man raid/ week out of the 3 raid days. It was even hard to have 2 continuous raids in icc 10 so we could kill LK.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? : Yes
- Previous MMORPGs: ConquerOnline , Monster & Me , Gunz Online, Runes of Magic and Perfect World

You

Q: How old are you?: 20
Q: What's your raiding experience?
vanilla : ony 40, mc, aq20, zg , bwl,first boss in aq40
tbc : everything up to swp, when i quit the game while we had kalecgos at 40% ish.
wotlk : toc 10/25, togc 10 with ~ 43 tries left,11/12 ICC 10 , 9/12 ICC 25 , 48% best try ok LK10
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yes, but i won't be able to talk every single time cause my room mates have very awquard slepe patterns, but i can always listen.
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? yes,first kills are always the juciest
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? yes of course.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? yes. My record was staying up until 4 a.m. to kill Void Reaver in tbc

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? nope
* Why do you want to join Ransom? to finnish all the end game encounters and hard modes, to smack a huge amount of dps onto some unsightly undead and to enjoy this game to the most, raiding in a guild ^.^.
* People in Ransom that you know? Windowpane,having first talked to him.
* What do you do except for playing WoW? study, go out with my girlfriend, play cards with my colleagues and watch tons of anime. I don't have a job and prolly won't too soon,since my uni is killing me some times.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I like anime, trying to make an anime club in my university ^^, i also like gaming and i hope i'll get a chance to visit the capital with my gf this early summer . I'm a calm guy and i like to enjoy everything that there is to enjoy in life, and heck i still enjoy this game.
I hope you guys can find a spot for me within your ranks, i'd be more than happy to show you what i know and can do, compare with other hunters in guild and hopefully own all the other classes in dmg meters ^^. Cheers to you all ! Looking forward to your response.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]Baelsebub - MM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Baelsebub - MM Hunter   [Declined]Baelsebub - MM Hunter EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:19 am

soryr but we are not in need of another hunter atm sorry but Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]Baelsebub - MM Hunter
Page 1 of 1