Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Sjikado Fury Warrior 80

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sjikado

[Declined] Sjikado Fury Warrior 80 Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Sjikado Fury Warrior 80   [Declined] Sjikado Fury Warrior 80 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:39 am

- Character Name: Sjikado.
- Class and Level: Warrior 80.
- Spec: Fury / PvP Arms OS.
- Professions: Engineering / Mining both at 450.
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): Don't have any other classes at level 80 here.
- Previous Guilds: I used to be on the Server The Sha'tar before i transfered here and there i where in a guild called Beyond Redemption and a guild called One legacy.
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I Transfered my Character to Talnivarr because my IRL friends play here.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes i have, i got this account from a friend of mine in Vanilla but i have played this char all of TBC and WotLK.
- Previous MMORPGs: I have only played World of Warcraft as a MMORPG.
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? I Use Bloodthirst and Whirlwind When they are off cooldown and Slam on Procs + i Spam Heroic Strike.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I Have gone as fury because i have found out it's the spec i can do the most DPS with. And the talents are the ones that gives me most Benefit in a average fight.
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below

You:

Q: How old are you?: 18
Q: Nationality?: Norway
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Not much in Pre TBC i Didn't raid much back then.
Q: TBC-raid experience: Karazhan , Gruul's Lair , Magtheridon's Lair , Zul Aman , Parts of Black Temple , Parts of SSC and Parts of Tempest Keep.
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL) I have Done All of Naxx ,Sartharion 3D on 10/25 , Malygos 10, Alot of Ulduar including Alganon 10 player, Onyxia's Lair 10 /25, All of Trial of the Crusader 10 / 25 and ToGC 10 + 4/5 ToGC 25 , and i have done 11/12 in Both ICC 10 and 25 And i have tried Halion.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes i have that.
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes i have a working Microphone
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes I can do that and help Keeping the Mood up in the raid.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Possibly but i won't be able to stay much on after raid time as i go to School still.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes if it's about 10-15 minutes.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes i will.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes i play alot of PvP so i have to know everything about my class mostly.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No this is the only application i have up at the moment.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I Would like to do some ICC 25 HM's and get into some Serious raiding.
* People in Ransom that you know? I Don't know anyone in Ransom since i just moved to this server.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Well i play the Guitar, done that for quite a while now, and i hang out with friends often plus i cycle alot on my Bicycle.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Well i'm a good raider i help to keep the mood up and i learn Very Very fast, plus i can help out other people if they need help with stuff outside raid aswell as i'm a kind guy. And That's about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sjikado

PostSubject: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Sjikado   [Declined] Sjikado Fury Warrior 80 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:27 am

It bugged out of my Application..
Back to top Go down
Sjikado

PostSubject: http://www.mypicx.com/08242010/MyUISjikadolol/   [Declined] Sjikado Fury Warrior 80 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:27 am

And that bugged out aswell...
Back to top Go down
djeveljenta

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sjikado Fury Warrior 80   [Declined] Sjikado Fury Warrior 80 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:38 am

Hey id just like to point out a few things wher's you pve shoulder/head enchant slack enchants on some of your items + switch your meta out with 21agi+3% then use a 10all stats gem instead of goin for a purple
Back to top Go down
Sjikado

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sjikado Fury Warrior 80   [Declined] Sjikado Fury Warrior 80 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:23 am

Thanks ill switch em out right now
Back to top Go down
djeveljenta

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sjikado Fury Warrior 80   [Declined] Sjikado Fury Warrior 80 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Hey man im sry but we are full on warriors atm so i have to decilne your application
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sjikado Fury Warrior 80   [Declined] Sjikado Fury Warrior 80 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Sjikado Fury Warrior 80
Page 1 of 1