Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Warrior, Fury Inflictium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inflictium

[Accepted]Warrior, Fury Inflictium Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Warrior, Fury Inflictium   [Accepted]Warrior, Fury Inflictium EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:57 pm

- Character name: Inflictium
- Class and Level: Warrior 80
- Spec: Fury
- Professions: Blacksmithing 450 - JC 450
- Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Inflictium
- Other Characters (80+): None
- Previous Guilds: Unfortunately i haven't been in any guilds on Talnivarr seeing i recently migrated from earthen ring
- Why did you leave last Guild?: After a while with inactivity Unity Path decided to fall apart & stop raiding which is also the reason for me migrating to this server where i got a few IRL friends
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes, i'm the only person who has ever stepped into the characters on this account
- Previous MMORPGs: Age of Conan
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Whirlwind & bloodthirst always kept at CD while spamming Heroic strike, also going slam while the proc is up & whirlwind & bloodthirst is already on CD. The timing of my CDs is also important
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I've specced on the most important fury talents from my point of view which i belive gives me the most dps possible, i've also specced down to wep specialization & deep wounds in the arms tree which is a great dps kick.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 22
Q: Nationality?: Norwegian
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: MC, BWL, ZG, Onyxia, AQ 20 all cleared & all in AQ-40 except C'thun, in naxx 40 i only killed noth
Q: TBC-raid experience: Gruul, Magtheridon, Karazhan, ZA, TK, BT Cleared 1/6 SWP & SSC all apart lady Vashj
Q: WotLK-raid experience:
Naxxramas 10/25 Cleared
OS 10/25 Cleared
Onyxia 10/25 Cleared
Ulduar 10/25 Cleared Including HMs, algalon & Yogg 0
Trial of the crusader 10/25 Done
Trial of the Grand Crusader Cleared (Mad skill both 10 & 25)
Icc 10 11/12 Norm 10/12 HC somehow my raids keep running out of times at LK Razz (At heroic i lack sindy & LK)
Icc 25 Done 12/12 10/12 Heroic Lacking Putri (Best attempt 4%) & LK unattempted

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Thats a very central part of the endgame raiding & the fight where you actually have to make an affort is also the fights worth playing in my opinion.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? I should be able to raid all night long if thats what it takes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? as mentioned above im willing to make an ekstra affort if thats what it takes
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? I should be there every single wednesday but at thursdays im working a shift which makes every 5th thursday a day of for me so 4 out of 5 thursdays i will be there
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? I always keep myself updated on whats going on with my class, in my previous guild i were a part of a group doing theory crafting aswell, dunno if u got something like that here but i would be willing to help out there if you'd like me to

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I've heard Ransom is a social guild with decent players & a serious endgame progress which is just what im looking for at this point
* People in Ransom that you know? Yeah, i know sashines from back at school when we was 16-19 & it's him that recommended the guild a few weeks back and i've given it a thought and decided its time for me to step up again with endgame raiding
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Im a person whos highly interested in video games in general, either it goes for WoW or xbox it takes alot of my time and to be honest it takes far to many hours of my time everyday, at my sparetime i also play volleyball to stay inshape (atleast attempting) & I do have a GF, other then that im working as an electrisian
* Why should we consider recruiting you:? You should choose me because im serious about what i do & willing to make an affort, im updated on whats going on & im a very reliable person. Im keeping a more or less 100% attendance which i've always done when i've been in serious PvE Guilds. Also i will be a social asset to the guild which is not afraid to say hello in the guild chat or on VT.

Then i want to thank you for reading my application and hope that you take it into serious concideration Smile
Back to top Go down
Inari
Inari

[Accepted]Warrior, Fury Inflictium Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Warrior, Fury Inflictium   [Accepted]Warrior, Fury Inflictium EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:36 am

We've moved to http://ransom.cjb.net/
Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Warrior, Fury Inflictium
Page 1 of 1