Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Mage - Wonzo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wonzo

[Declined]Mage - Wonzo Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Mage - Wonzo   [Declined]Mage - Wonzo EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Armory Link:

Name: Wonzo

Professions: JC 450/450 Tailoring 450/450.

Main Spec: Arcane 57/3/11. It's the most used arcane spec right now.

Offspec Spec: Fire 18/53/0 Im not really using this spec yet, need to get some experience if u want me to.

Why do you spec the way you do? Because this spec gives me the highest dps output. Im putting the points in frost because then im getting some nice dps increase and one of the best mage talents (imo). That is icy veins, icy veins gives u 20% incresed casting speed and when i pop that and BL im doin' shitloads of damage. Im fireing a AB every single second then.
Im not using Incanters absorption due to the recent nerf. Im going to move the points from Magic attunement into student of the mind because of the extra crit through spirit.
Im not putting any points in Slow at this time but i can change that for icc25 heroic saurfang.
Thats about it.

How is your gear? My gear is decent, not the best but its pretty good imo. Im still looking for a new staff but none has dropped yet. My stats are balanced. I could use some haste but with gear, it'll come. My hitrating is almost perfect due to the 3% buff from the frost talent precision and another 3% from arcane focus. Im at 11% and thats where im supposed to be with the 6% extra hit.

Can you explain you gear choices? Im trying to reach the haste cap but for that I have to miss out on some crit and sp but haste is the best stat for arcane mages atm. The staff.. don't even ask Razz Im trying to get a new one but its hard when none drops >.<
Im using the 4set t10 bonus because its just.. pure fuckin' awesomeness. 18% extra damage every time im poppin' mirror images. Mirror images, icy veins, bl, arcane power.. ye u get what i mean.. Its awesome!
My wand is the best one available to me right now due to lack of luck.

Any level 80 alts you want to mention? Nope, im just playin' my mage and trying to be the best i can be.

Anything else we should know? Not really, im giving 100% and bringing my A-game to every single raid and attempt.

Player Info

Availability: Im available for every raid night.

Where are you from? I'm from sweden, but that shouldnt affect my gameplay.. Wink

Are you able to talk on ventrilo? Ye, but i'd rather keep shut and just do as ur sayin' tbh.

Why do you play wow? I'm playing wow because some of my mates started so then i did too. We're playin together every now and then and i think wow is a great game. It makes your time fly when ur bored.

Raiding Info

Raiding experience: I've killed like.. 6 or 7 bosses in ulduar 10 back when it was hard, though that was on my old dk. Ive done all of the wotlk raids except for icc with either my dk or my mage, always as a dps so i know pretty much every single bossfight.
In icc i've done 10/12 sindra and lk not downed icc10 and 10/12 icc25. Havent done LK and Bloodqueen. I have tryed sometimes at lich king. Wiped on 20%. 6/12 down in hc

What is your favourite boss fight and why? My favourite boss fight is Kel'Thuzad. It used to be very very very hard, (atleast for the guilds i played in with my dk). The tactics is pretty hard or they used to be atleast. And the feeling of killing K'T made me exactly as happy back in the naxx10 days as it makes me now, though ive never been in a kt killin grp with THIS character, ive done it with other chars.

What is your most impressive trait? I really dont know.. Maybe naxx 10&25 back when they were just released with my deathknight. Walkin' 'round with and feeling like a god was just epic! Very Happy

How do you feel about getting locked to a raid where only 1 or 2 bosses are up? Im playin' to progress. Ofcourse I'd join! Its just fun downing hard bosses.

How do you feel about whiping? It's a part of the game and the easiest way of learning! Its good to whipe tbh!

How do you feel about sitting a raid out or swapping out with someone else when the officers think the situation requiers it? Everythin' for the guild!

Guild Info

Previous guild(s): None that im proud of.. maybe Vanguard (I think it was >.<) with my dk back in the early naxx (alliance side!).

Why did you leave your previous guild? I got kicked because my mate were doing stupid stuff on my account, ive changed pw.

Why do you think we are the guild for you? Im lookin' for a guild with good players and the same enthusiasm for raiding as i have, i think that i will find that in Ransom.
//Wonzo
Back to top Go down

[Declined]Mage - Wonzo
Page 1 of 1