Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]unholy dk dps

Go down 
+3
Luriel
Soyl
Chocolade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dady

[Declined]unholy dk dps Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]unholy dk dps   [Declined]unholy dk dps EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:14 am

- Character Name:Dadyknight
- Class and Level:80 dk
- Spec:unholy dps / blood tank
- Professions:alchemy/herb
- Armory Profile (Please link)
- Other Characters (80+):bahtlibedevi/talnivar - betonarme/dunmeaul
- Previous Guilds:cool guys slumber party
- Why did you leave last Guild?:its a friendly 10 man raiding guild but i want to progress more on 25 man hardmodes
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?yeap its all mine
- Previous MMORPGs:few silkroad..mostly played diablo and warcraft series before
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?ic-ps-bs-ss-ss-bs-dc + ss-ss-bs-bs
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?its more dependable on raid dps with 2 handed weapon
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below i m trying to use few addons as much as possible ,dont wanna fail on cannons or abomination because of interface error..
i use ;
omen
grid
msbt
dbm
wim
sexymap

You:

Q: How old are you?:22
Q: Nationality?:turkey
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:started playing at tbc
Q: TBC-raid experience:karazan-zulaman-magtheridon-grull-sunwell
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL)i was the first level 80 person in my school ^^ ... did plentyof naxx 10 25 toc 10 25 -togc 10-few ulduar -icc 11/12 10 and 25
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?:i got 2 ventrilo 3.0.5 & ventrilo mix
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?yeap
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?i can stay till morning i am studyng architecture i am used to stay without sleep alot ^^
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?yes
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?yes
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?i follow forums everytime

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?nope
* Why do you want to join Ransom?i did raid with you guys before and i know that you guys pro ,i was looking for a guild that serious progress in 25 man icc and also gain more experience from good players..
* People in Ransom that you know?nerwen,windowpane,elisa
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:i study architecture 4th year in izmir institute of technology, was playing basketball in college team till i breka my nose ^^...got a nice gf , love to comminicate with new people.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):i am experienced good player that eager to learn more and i dont care for the item (i know they are important for progress ) i care for the guild progress & raid progress .i always want to discover more in game and try to do better every time..i got advanced english with dialog experience and i am dependable person ,i dont try to avoid my responsibilities..ty
Back to top Go down
Chocolade
Chocolade

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]unholy dk dps   [Declined]unholy dk dps EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:50 am

Well, we just got a DK accepted, so your chances are pretty low.
Back to top Go down
Soyl
Soyl

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]unholy dk dps   [Declined]unholy dk dps EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:26 am

and try read the previous DK apply, and tell me if you think you got an chance Smile
Back to top Go down
Luriel

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]unholy dk dps   [Declined]unholy dk dps EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:53 am

Soyl have a good point, read the previous Death Knight application and reconsider your application.
Back to top Go down
dady

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]unholy dk dps   [Declined]unholy dk dps EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:53 am

you should be considering my application doesnt matter i consider or not,i can be a better player than him if you guys looking for better players or maybe i am not but if i dont apply i got zero chance , low chance is better than a zero , and maybe u guys needed more dk ,there is nothing written about getting 1 from each class dunno..just applying ^^
Back to top Go down
dady

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]unholy dk dps   [Declined]unholy dk dps EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:14 am

his application is piece of work tbh...but it shouldnt effect my application ,my game quality shouldnt measure with my application ^^
Back to top Go down
Tabulator
Tabulator

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]unholy dk dps   [Declined]unholy dk dps EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:47 am

Yes it should.
Shows effort and dedication, which both you obviously lack...
Back to top Go down
dady

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]unholy dk dps   [Declined]unholy dk dps EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:03 pm

i understand how you can deduct effort i always try to chose short clear sentences because its already not my main language but i dont accept dedication mate its a different thing imo..
Back to top Go down
Inari
Inari

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]unholy dk dps   [Declined]unholy dk dps EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:20 pm

If you're dedicated you will make an effort in your application. See, I can play with semantics too.
Back to top Go down
Krxý
Krxý

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]unholy dk dps   [Declined]unholy dk dps EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:59 am

I'm seriously going to reply something for once because I'm tired of seeing horrible applications and people taking us lightly.

Ok listen up carefully, we are a semi-HARDCORE guild, on a current progression of 11/12 Icc 25man HC. What does this mean? Yes, we are on the same level as guilds such as Madhouse, Chop Chop, Bex, Epiphany etc... We are serious about our progression and we will not under any circumstances accept SHIT applications anymore. You put your application on any of the guild sites I listed above and they won't even read it.

Shape up, because Ransom isn't joking. We want to progress clearing all the content left in Wotlk before Cataclysm and we are not accepting anymore slackers or people who can't even bother to show a bit of effort when applying to a guild of our level.

Back to top Go down
dady

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]unholy dk dps   [Declined]unholy dk dps EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:59 am

why so temper its just a text it has nothing to do with wow ... and "we are not accepting anymore slackers or people" its not an semi-hardcore guild sentence , its like semi of us harcore and others slackers and we wont gonna get more slackers..its not slacking its a clean application form without unnecessery info -_-
Back to top Go down
dady

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]unholy dk dps   [Declined]unholy dk dps EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:28 pm

missing armory link
Back to top Go down
dady

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]unholy dk dps   [Declined]unholy dk dps EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]unholy dk dps   [Declined]unholy dk dps EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:58 am

Hey there,

first of all thank you for applying! though a few things beore i tell you my decision. First of all your gear is too low for what we are looking for, and your experience in ICC25, the instance we raid but you forgot to mention which i count as 'necessary info', is actually 6/12 normal on that character. also if you are going to argue with people commenting, doing a 5 minute apply is not the best way too back up your point. It shows you just don't care, so when it comes down to it thats the first impression we get. also you deemed it 'necessary info' to tell us you were the first in your class to get 80...

Im sorry thank you for your time but Declined
Hlp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]unholy dk dps   [Declined]unholy dk dps Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]unholy dk dps
Page 1 of 1