Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Roksü, combat rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roksü

[Accepted]Roksü, combat rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Roksü, combat rogue   [Accepted]Roksü, combat rogue EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 am

- Character Name:
Roksü

- Class and Level:
lvl 80 Rogue

- Professions:
Leatherworking 445/450 Skinning 450/450

- Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Roks%C3%BC

- Other Characters (80+):
Lïriel, mage who i mostly do pvp with. Enchanting/Tailoring

- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr):
None. I migrated to talnivarr about a month ago.

- Why did you leave last Guild?:
As posted above, i havent been on any guilds lately

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?
Yes, been playing with this account since wow came out, 2005 i think?

- Previous MMORPGs:
Actually wow is the only MMORPG i have actually played so far, and been loving every moment.

You

Q: How old are you?:

Q: Nationality?:
Finnish

Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
Ah, back at these times, i really wasnt playing wow that much. Actually, i didnt even have a lvl 60 character before TBC came out. I know, i were really lazy in playing games back then Wink

Q: TBC-raid experience:
This is where i started my raiding. Starting with Karazhan, i cleared every raid there was back then (TK, Gruul, Hyjal, SSC, Maggy ZA) except BT (just first 4 bosses) and SWP. (didnt ever even try this one)

Q: WotLK-raid experience:
Naxx 10 and 25 (15/15)
Onyxia 10 and 25 (cleared)
Voa 10 and 25(4/4)
TotT 10 and 25 (5/5)
EoE 10 (cleared)
Ulduar 10 (4/14) 25 (3/14) shamefully Sad
OS 10 3d (cleared) 25 normal (cleared)
ICC 10 6/12 25 6/12. I hope this isnt a problem. Its just the pugs of nowdays, i just simply cant progress any further without a guild. As everyone leaves after 2-3 wipes on some boss (usually fester or rot) it just simply isnt possible! However, i promise it wont be a problem on my raid performance. I know what i am doing in raids and i can always learn the tactics by reading them or watching videos (which i have already done many, many times). That, and i am a fast learner Wink

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?:
Yes, and i have been using it a lot.

Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?
Yeah, and love to use it.

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?
This. This is the thing that just isnt possible with pugs. I wouldnt care if we spent the whole raid wipeing on just 1 boss, it isnt a problem at all. It just always feels better when you finally get the boss down you have been trying to for so long, doesent it?

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?
Of course, time isnt a problem for me.

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?
Yeah, it wouldnt be a problem. After all, progressing is the main reason i am now writing this apply.

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?
Yeah, i can almost promise this. Of course there may be something really important to do in real life some time, but i think thats the same for everyone.

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?
Not at the moment, because this really looks a perfect guild for me

* Why do you want to join Ransom?
The main reason for sure is to progress in raids. It isnt possible to do without a guild nowdays, and i am so tired to the pugs with all the leavers and whiners. Your progress also looks good, i know i am able to raid with you, i wouldnt want to join any lesser guild.

* People in Ransom that you know?
Im afraid i dont know anyone in here, i can just hope that someone has seen me in some raid and can tell about my raid performance.

* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:
Currently i am in a vocational school, and the summer holidays are on! I am interested in all kind of technology, and i am studying it in the school too. I also love playing floorball, even it isnt my hobby, really.

* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):
You should recruit me, because i know what im doing. Even if i havent been in some encounter before, i am taking every piece of info about that fight and learn it so that i wont do any mistakes. I know how to dps, which i have been told many, many times. I dont know what you think about this, but youll find me quite an quiet guy in the raids. This is because i concentrate on what i do, and its DPS and tactics. This way i can give the raid all out of me, to ensure that that last 40k of the bosses hp that was left after wipe wasnt because of me at least. I am also always in a happy mood. You wont see me complaining about loots or wipeing, ill more likely encourage others to continue, no matter how bad the situation was. If you took me into your guild, you would get an experienced raider who knows what hes doing, and is always ready to continue if the situation needs so.
I can also offer anything from my Leatherworking skills to help the guildies Smile
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Roksü, combat rogue   [Accepted]Roksü, combat rogue EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:48 pm

really nice applicatiom, i was speaking with rogue from the guild though and he recomends getting glyph of killing spree instead of glyph of slice and dice, apart from this it all looks good and will Accept you, and you can change your glph later Razz welcome to ransom
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Roksü

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Roksü, combat rogue   [Accepted]Roksü, combat rogue EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:47 am

Cheers, hope to see you ingame soon Very Happy Ill look into this glyph thing, but im not going to mindlessly just change it because someone says so. Im going to do some testing and reading about it and see if it increases my dps or not. Going to test it as soon as that stupid maintenance is over Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Roksü, combat rogue   [Accepted]Roksü, combat rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Roksü, combat rogue
Page 1 of 1