Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]ajros - arms warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
patrik

[Declined]ajros - arms warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]ajros - arms warrior   [Declined]ajros - arms warrior EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:15 pm

- Character Name: ajros
- Class and Level: warrior lvl85
- Spec:arms 31/7/3
- Professions: mining 525
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (85): dandi mage
- Previous Guilds: northern forces
- Why did you leave last Guild?: to slow to get raid grp
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 85 and collected the gear it has? yes
- Previous MMORPGs: only wow
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? rend,heroic strike,colossus smash,overpower,mortal strike and bladestorm
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? i played fury in WOTLK but now i need much hit raiting to get hit cap and i dont need so much hit raiting in arms
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below i use orginal ui and i use recount and deadly boss mode

You: my name is patrik and i live in sweden im 21 yers old and i dont have eny jobb yes so i prity much play wow all day Razz and on holydays i spend time whit my girlfriend. when i raid i dont give upp esely and i dont blame outhers is some things goes wrong and i know it whas my fault.

Q: How old are you?:21
Q: Nationality?:sweden
EXPLAIN YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE IN DETAIL
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:i i whas lvl 40 when tbc whas relised
Q: TBC-raid experience: i only played karazhan in tbc
Q: WotLK-raid experience:i raided all exept ulduar got 11/12 in icc
Q: Cataclysm-raid experience:only BH so far
Q: Do you have Mumble, if not are you willing to download it?:never herd of it before but yes i can do that
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? yes
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? yes
Q: Will you turn up to every raid?
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? nop
* Why do you want to join Ransom? i whant to start raiding and have ful and gear upp
* People in Ransom that you know? dont know eny ppl in the guild
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: i got a girlfriend only spent time whit her on the holydays. my hobbies are cars whit big egens
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): im online 85% of the day and i have never sad no to a raid
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]ajros - arms warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]ajros - arms warrior   [Declined]ajros - arms warrior EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:56 pm

hi Patrik, thanks for the apply. We are actually 7 friends from good guilds with heroic progress come back to play together and was looking for someone of similar experience in raids and gear. I dont think you fit the criteria of what we are looking for. Thanks for the apply but Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]ajros - arms warrior
Page 1 of 1