Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Nethrisyo resto druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nethrisy

[Declined]Nethrisyo resto druid Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Nethrisyo resto druid   [Declined]Nethrisyo resto druid EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:16 am

- Character Name: Nethrisyo
- Class and Level: Druid 80
- Professions: Low herb/alch
- Armory Profile:
- Other Characters (80+): oorlý 80 paladin on executus
- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr): Madness Within, We See hatin We Tradin
- Why did you leave last Guild?: We see hatin We Tradin disbanded, Madness Within aswell.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes
- Previous MMORPGs: none.

You

Q: How old are you?: 18
Q: Nationality?: Holland
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: /
Q: TBC-raid experience: /
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Everything till now
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? no
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I want a nice Pve guild wich is pretty good and i heard that ransom has some nice progress and i like to raid.
* People in Ransom that you know? Zombarbie, we were joining at the same time.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: high school still hanging out with friends playing wow just the normal things.
* Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Because i know how to play my class, i got knowledge of any other classes i can learn encounters pretty fast got also some decent rating in 2v2 so thats also a proof for the knowledge of classes+ my own class
Back to top Go down
Nethrisy

PostSubject: Wotlk Experience   [Declined]Nethrisyo resto druid EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:33 am

Q: WotLK-raid experience: Everything up to ICC and ICC 6/12 because of lag of my previous PvE Guild.
Back to top Go down
Windowpane

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Nethrisyo resto druid   [Declined]Nethrisyo resto druid EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:12 am

Do I check wrong or this one has no Armory too?
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Nethrisyo resto druid   [Declined]Nethrisyo resto druid EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:21 am

sorry but not in real need of a resto druid atm got a fw on trial so, sorry but Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Nethrisyo resto druid   [Declined]Nethrisyo resto druid Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Nethrisyo resto druid
Page 1 of 1