Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]STORMQUAKE - Enh/Resto Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icetrix

[Declined]STORMQUAKE - Enh/Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]STORMQUAKE - Enh/Resto Shaman   [Declined]STORMQUAKE - Enh/Resto Shaman EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:23 pm

- Character Name: Stormquake
- Class and Level: 80
- Spec: Enhancenment/Restoration
- Professions: Enchanting/Jewelcrafting
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Stormquake
- Other Characters (80+): None
- Previous Guilds: is Unbalanced (on Hellfire)
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I left them to join some RL friends, but it didn't turned out too well so I am following some of them to this guild.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Of course, nothing beats being proud of seeing your character grow.
- Previous MMORPGs: Guild Wars
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?

Stormstrike if no Debuff
MW5 Lightning Bolt
Flame Shock if no debuff
Stormstrike
Earth Shock
Lava Lash
Fire Nova

- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?
I first started as Elemental.. but I found the rotation being boring and I tried Enhancement.. and really loved the complicated priority and that there is alot of Improvement. Atm my spec has Improved Ghost Wolf and some Mana talents to keep my Mana more balanced if needed. I can switch those points to output a little more DPS (wich is really minor, only about 67), I could swap Improved Ghost Wolf for Improved Shields to squeeze that little more DPS.
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below
As of yet I can't make a Screenshot of my UI because of my current computer (what will get replaced over two days). But my main Addon's I use are:
- Power Auras Classic to show most of my CD's
- TellMeWhen to show me CD's of my most used spells (Stormstrike, Earth Shock, Lava Lash and Fire Nova).
- NeedToKnow to track the internal CD's of my Trinkets to time my other CD's with it to maximize my DPS. I also use it to keep track of the duration of Flame Shock.
- Move Anything to move my Potrait more to the center to easely keep track of my Mana and Health.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Hudmap to give me a clearer view of the positioning where to stand in Raids and also while I used it to Raidlead whas very handy to just should out their names (it shows it very clearly)

You:

Q: How old are you?: 21
Q: Nationality?: Dutch
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: None really, started raiding when ICC came.
Q: TBC-raid experience:
Q: WotLK-raid experience: I only did IceCrown Citidal, the first 11 bosses (some on Heroic) and still have to down Lich King. I also cleared both 10man and 25 man Ruby Sanctum.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: I have it, yes.
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Offcourse : )
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? If that's it needed to down it, ofcourse.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? My Raid time is your Raid time. Not into loot, only Progression.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes, this would be no problem at all.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes, I am completely free those days. If it happen that I can't join I would inform you ahead of time.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Ofcourse, I am reading alot of Blogs like MMO-Champion and WoW.com to keep me informed about the latest changes on the class. And I read alot on Elitistjerks for gearing advice and other Theory.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Some of my RL friends are joining in this guild, and I heard you guys doing alot of progression runs that I would like to be a part of.
* People in Ransom that you know? Asyn and Scissórs
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I create Web applications, doing alot of Illustration design and I read alot.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I am quiet new to this game and I am really eager to see ways to improve myself to be a addition to the Guild. Doing new content and old content that whas challenging and eventually downing it is something that really is worthwhile and makes it worth playing this game.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]STORMQUAKE - Enh/Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]STORMQUAKE - Enh/Resto Shaman   [Declined]STORMQUAKE - Enh/Resto Shaman EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:58 pm

hey man thanks for the apply, but atm we are way over subscribed every raid already in the melee and the only melee we want to try and squeeze in atm is a feral druid, so sorry but Declined. GL finding a guild
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]STORMQUAKE - Enh/Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1