Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]feral dps druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rigardoo

[Declined]feral dps druid Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]feral dps druid   [Declined]feral dps druid EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:26 pm

- Character Name:
Rigardo

- Class and Level:
Level 80 Druid

- Spec:
Feral dps

- Professions:
Alchemy - Herbalism

- Armory Profile (Please link):

- Other Characters (80+):

- Previous Guilds:
Malleus maleficarum(TBC)
Uprising(TBC)
Catastrophé(dunemaul - Wotlk)
Tyrants(dunemaul - Wotlk)
Chop Chop

- Why did you leave last Guild?:
Had some arguments with the GM and I couldn't stand in that guild, so i left from it..

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?
Yea exactly..

- Previous MMORPGs:
I played Knight online for a short time but it was very bad game..

- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?
Keeping SR at first, then keeping mangle / rake / rip at the boss all the time.. (those are in priority order) Feral dps is pretty complicated so that's the easiest explanation for priority Smile

- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?
I was tank at TBC but I always wanted to raid as cat and then Wotlk comes, that chace came to me so I chosen to play as kitty Smile as talent choices, as feral dps, we dont have too many options and this one is the best talent tree in raiding with 5/5 feral aggression..

- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below
that's the UI i am using atm
You:

Q: How old are you?:

Q: Nationality?:
Turkey

Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
I started Wow at TBC so I dont have experience at pre-TBC

Q: TBC-raid experience:
"Everything" (including SWP also, I have amani war bear even^^ )

Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAILS):
The things that I do in Wotlk, everything that i do is in its time.. (I mean i did them before getting the other content's gear)
Naxx 25 - Full
naxx 10 - full (with undying achieve)
sartarion 10/25 3 drakes
ulduar 10 hardmodes (proto drake including)
ulduar 25 full (2-3 achievements left to get the drake)
toc10 HC insanity achieve
toc25 HC cleared with Tribute to skill achievement
icc 25 10/12 without the "zone" buff (then i quit playing wow for 5 months so i didnt make a raid during that time, so i didnt have time to play HC modes)
icc 10 11/12 and i've done arthas till 3rd phase so i have experience with it and i did rotface/fester/gunship HC (no lies, i am not über experienced in icc raids, but i can adapt the bossfights easily since I've so much raiding experience.. I dont think it would be a "real" problem Smile

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?:
Yea of course..

Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?
Yup..

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?
That's the raiding spirit Smile so yes..

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?
Of course, if that helps for proggress why shouldn't I?

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?
If I don't have something really urgent, I'll stay of course..

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?
Yes I will

Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?
Yea, if you are a real raider you have to keep looking theorycraftings and try new combinations..

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?
No I dont have..

* Why do you want to join Ransom?
One of my irl friends is joining your guild also so I want to raid with him, and you are good raiding guild with good proggression..

* People in Ransom that you know?
No I dont have except my friend climbatize..

* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:
I am professional swimmer for 10 years and I am doing it for 15 years.. I am studying in university as food enginnering..

* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):
Because I am a funny guy with a good raiding experience so I can provide you more than just a simple raider, also as a good member in your guild with a good knowledge of the game Smile
Back to top Go down
rigardo

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]feral dps druid   [Declined]feral dps druid EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:34 pm

my character (sorry for missing links)
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Rigardo
my alt character
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Drunkenfist
and this is my UI
img835.imageshack.us/img835/8080/appp.jpg
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]feral dps druid   [Declined]feral dps druid EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:00 pm

hey sorry for the delayed reply, as u can see there are 3 feral dps applied almost at the same time and we already have a lot of melee but want to squueze a feral dps into our raids, it will take us a little longer to decide which one to accept in the mean time thanks for the apply and keep checking to see when we reply again thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
rigardo

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]feral dps druid   [Declined]feral dps druid EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:07 am

Hello there thanks for the answer.. It is not a problem for me to wait if I have a chance to join Ransom, so I'll be waiting for your decision, I hope I would be accepted to guild..
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]feral dps druid   [Declined]feral dps druid EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:59 pm

hi there unfortunatley we decided to take another feral dps instead, you made a good apply and thank you but we took one with slightly better gear and raiding experiance than your self. Although if the one we have chosen doesnt work our we will contact you, thanks aggain but Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
rigardo

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]feral dps druid   [Declined]feral dps druid EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Thanks for your honest reply, you can contact me anytime since I am not interested to join any other guild at this moment Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]feral dps druid   [Declined]feral dps druid Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]feral dps druid
Page 1 of 1