Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]balance drood apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-

[Declined]balance drood apply Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]balance drood apply   [Declined]balance drood apply EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:51 am

- Character Name: Ksonleet
- Class and Level: Druid 80
- Spec: Balance
- Professions: Alch/herb
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): 80 rogue, 80 deathknight, 80 paladin, and this character that Im applying with
- Previous Guilds: Well, just migrated from Lightning's Blade to this realm since our guild dispanded and I really wanted to see some new people so I decided to migrate here
- Why did you leave last Guild?: As I said above, it dispanded
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes, all by myself
- Previous MMORPGs: Just WoW, but have alot of experiance in Counter-strike
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Keep moonfire up, for my idol to stack crit rating, then spam starfire or wrath, depending on what eclipse I have up
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? This is the specc that I am most comfort with and it make's alot of dps and is very fun to play

You: Anton Kson

Q: How old are you?: 18, soon 19
Q: Nationality?: Sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: None, was lvl 58 when they relised TBC.
Q: TBC-raid experience: TK full clear, BT 3 bosses, MH 2 bosses and SSC full clear
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Well, cleared everything I guess, except Lichking, got 11/12... os10,3d/os25,3d - Ulduar full clear ( on my dk ) naxx, full clear, toc cleared, malygos cleared etc
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Ofc
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Ofcourse, It's neccesary to wipe to make progress Smile
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yup, no problems
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? I can raid past the raid times, np
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? I will be attending 100% to every raid
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yeah I am.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope, just this one
* Why do you want to join Ransom? It seems liek a nice and happy guild with good progress
* People in Ransom that you know? I just migrated here so I really don't know much people here yet
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I've just graduated so Im looking for work, well not looking right now, but in a year or so, so atm WoW is my only hobbie
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I will always be in a good mode when raiding and in gchat etc, I am a very welcoming player, I do not complain over wipes and other stuffs like most of the people I knew back on my other realm did. I am simply a balance drood who wanna keep up the raiding Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ksonleet

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]balance drood apply   [Declined]balance drood apply EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:36 am

It seems like the armory link is bugged or whatever, but here it is --> http:// eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Ksonleet (Just remove "space" from http://" "eu......
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]balance drood apply   [Declined]balance drood apply EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:38 pm

in the question "What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?" you answered with "Keep moonfire up, for my idol to stack crit rating, then spam starfire or wrath, depending on what eclipse I have up
", in this there is no mention of fairie fire, or insect swarm or starfire or using CD's like your terents and if you have typhoone specced using that also, seems to me you are not 100% sureon your rotation or you havnt made an effort to fill the application for in. also your gear and experiance isnt really enough for us, Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]balance drood apply   [Declined]balance drood apply Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]balance drood apply
Page 1 of 1