Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Feral Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Assåschl

[Declined]Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Feral Druid   [Declined]Feral Druid EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:29 am

- Character Name: Assåschlån
- Class and Level: Feral Druid 80
- Professions: Lw/Encha
- Armory Profile:
- Other Characters (80+): Dregann
- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr): I KÖKET
- Why did you leave last Guild?: it was just my friends guild
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? yes i have
- Previous MMORPGs: CS/CoD Mw2 /L4D /battlefield

You

Q: How old are you?:17
Q: Nationality?:Sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: nope
Q: TBC-raid experience: nope
Q: WotLK-raid experience: 8/11 10man | 25man 7/11
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yesi have
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? yea if need
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? yes ofc
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? yes
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? ye if i can

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? no i dont
* Why do you want to join Ransom? i have heard it is a good guild and all like it
* People in Ransom that you know? no
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: hang out with friends
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): i want to help the guild and i be a good player in the guild and i will be anable to help other

Hope you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

[Declined]Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Feral Druid   [Declined]Feral Druid EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:37 am

Hey there, first off thank for the apply.

Ill get one of the other officers to look at your armory, seeing as the link does not seem to be there. Just a quick note that your apply is well...basic. you havent gone into detail about anything just the usual Yes or No reply. Personally pretty crap apply and its clear you took all of 5 second on it. Perhaps go back and edit it, add some info if you want us to take it seriously.

Thanks,
Hlp
Back to top Go down

[Declined]Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1