Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Assåschlån Feral

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krille

[Declined]Assåschlån Feral Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Assåschlån Feral   [Declined]Assåschlån Feral EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:15 pm

- Character Name: Assåschlån
- Class and Level: Feral Druid 80
- Professions: LW/Encha
- Armory Profile:
- Other Characters (80+): Dregann.Zynia
- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr): I KÖKET
- Why did you leave last Guild?: It was just my friends guild
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? yes i have all the time
- Previous MMORPGs: CoD mw2 /cs /battlefield

You

Q: How old are you?: 17
Q: Nationality?:Sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:some onyxia
Q: TBC-raid experience: i started play when WOTLK started so i havent play so much tbc
Q: WotLK-raid experience:Icc 10 around 8/11 icc 25 7/11 Uld like 8bosses and toc 5/5 in normal and hc mode
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes i have ventrilo and skype
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yes i have mic so i can talk
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? yes ofc
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?yes ofc i want to kill LK Smile
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? yes i will do it
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? yes if i can

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? no i dont have any more apply to a other guild
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I want to join ransom becuse maybe ppl like it and i wanna try it
* People in Ransom that you know? no i dont know any players or i know one i played arena with
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: hang out iwht my friends
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):I want to help the guild and i am a good player that want to help other ppl and i will do anything stupid like leave after 1 wipe and i will go for 120% all the time.

this apply is maybe better Smile
Back to top Go down

[Declined]Assåschlån Feral
Page 1 of 1