Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Druid Feral Xernz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xernz

[Declined]Druid Feral Xernz Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Druid Feral Xernz   [Declined]Druid Feral Xernz EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 am

Hey all, my name is Dimitri and I play a druid named Xernz and here's my application;

Character:

- Character Name: Xernz.

- Class and Level: Level 80 Druid.

- Spec:
Feral cat.

- Professions: Jewelrafting and leatherworking.

- Armory Profile (Please link):

- Other Characters (80 ):
Hunter.

- Previous Guilds:
Nulli Secundus, before that I was on the realm The Maelstrom in the guild Licentia Proeliator.

- Why did you leave last Guild?: I left LP because most of the people with brain left and we had newcomers without brains. I left NS because they putted me on backup for about 3 weeks when I topped damage meters. I got meters from ICC 10.

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Totaly.

- Previous MMORPGs: Don't know what it really means but I have played C&C, CS, Final Fantasy, Diablo 2 LOD, Dofus and WoW.

- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? I start with a mangle and rake followed by savage roar, after this I use Tiger's fury to get full energy and going berserk and nuke with shred till I get rip up. My priority is to keep savage roar up 24/7, after this ability I try to keep up rake and rip. If rake and mangle is up I spam shred, I also use clearcasting for shred. If I have a full savage roar buff and a full rip duration I use ferocious bite now and then. Further then this it's just watching my timers.

- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I love playing a feral druid ( in pve ), I always did. It's also one of the harder classes to play with to get some nice numbers which makes it a bit more exciting to play with. To be honoust about my talent choice, most of my attacks speaks for themself.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 25.

Q: Nationality?: Belgium.

Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Cleared everything up to Naxxramas 2 wings and downed all outdoor bosses ( on hunter ).

Q: TBC-raid experience: Cleared everything up to Sunwell plateau 2/6 before nerf patch and both outdoor bosses down ( on hunter and druid ).

Q: WotLK-raid experience: Cleared everything up to ICC 12/12 10man and 11/12 25 man with a couple of Heroic ones. I know every single tactic on each boss.

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Affirmative.

Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Affirmative.

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Affirmative.

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?
Yeah because I can't be arsed looking for a decent pug.

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? No problem for me.

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Affirmative.

Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Always, when I got nothing to do I always sniffle around about my character and others even ( for pvp mostly ).

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Negative.

* Why do you want to join Ransom? You guys are looking for a feral druid cat and here I am. Ransom also got 3 perfect raiding days which I can attend.

* People in Ransom that you know? Negative.

* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:
Mostly working at scooters with my friend( scooters with 20 horsepower that reaches a speed off about 100-120 km/h in like 6-7 seconds over 150m bla bla bla ), motorcycles, cars ( tuning ) and tattoos ( got a *cough* couple *cough* myself ).

* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I'm a very friendly guy, I will always help if it's in my powers. About pve raiding, I'm always prepared, on time, dedicated to new stuff, focused and now and then a good laughter. If the raidleader tells me something I will adjust my style/playing or w/e he wants from me. I will handle criticism perfectly as long as u threat me like a human.

I think this is the end of my application or atleast I will end it up here.

I hope I gave u guys enough information about me and my character. I hope for a positive respond and if not I wish u guys best of luck in the future expansion.

Cheers, Dimitri/Xernz.
Back to top Go down
Xernz

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Druid Feral Xernz   [Declined]Druid Feral Xernz EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:12 am

I see my armory link doesn't work in my application.

Back to top Go down
Tabulator
Tabulator

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Druid Feral Xernz   [Declined]Druid Feral Xernz EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:10 am

Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Druid Feral Xernz   [Declined]Druid Feral Xernz EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:01 pm

hey sorry for the delayed reply, as u can see there are 3 feral dps applied almost at the same time and we already have a lot of melee but want to squueze a feral dps into our raids, it will take us a little longer to decide which one to accept in the mean time thanks for the apply and keep checking to see when we reply again thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Druid Feral Xernz   [Declined]Druid Feral Xernz EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:57 pm

hi there unfortunatley we decided to take another feral dps instead, you made a good apply and thank you but we took one with slightly better gear and raiding experiance than your self. Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Xernz

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Druid Feral Xernz   [Declined]Druid Feral Xernz EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:11 am

Better gear and better experience, Langen has the same.

Langen knows people inside Ransom and that's it, no need to lie about it. Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Druid Feral Xernz   [Declined]Druid Feral Xernz Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Druid Feral Xernz
Page 1 of 1