Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Voltage Elemental Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
voltage

[Accepted]Voltage Elemental Shaman  Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Voltage Elemental Shaman    [Accepted]Voltage Elemental Shaman  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Character Name:Voltage.
- Class and Level:Shaman lvl80.
- Spec:Elemental (57/14/0).
- Professions:Herbalism 450/450 and Jewelcrafting low atm but working on it.
- Armory Profile (Please link):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Voltage.
- Other Characters (80+):Semina lvl80 paladin.
- Previous Guilds:In tbc i was in reawaken about wotlk panda chess club got dispanded vrede answel and my last one was ress plz.
- Why did you leave last Guild?:Ress was a friendly and progressing guild but when summer season has come we havent raided for 2 days in a row and people have left.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?I am playing on this char since lvl1 trying to collect my gear
- Previous MMORPGs:Lineage
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?Flame Shock->Elemental mastery ->Blood fury->lava burst->lightning bolt spam till lava bursts cooldown is over-> and i repeat this during the boss encounter refreshing sometimes flame shock although 4/5 set bonus helps a lot with flame shock duration.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?I have choosen elemental spec first of all because i think its the most enjoying spec also i like playing spell caster and plus he benefits the raid with the totems and the passive crit he provides and i have choosen my talents in order to push max dps.

You:

Q: How old are you?:17
Q: Nationality?:Greece
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:None
Q: TBC-raid experience:Some hcs gruuls lair and half karazhan.
Q: WotLK-raid experience:Naxx 10/25 Eoe 10/25 Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 VoA 10/25 Ulduar 10/25 cleared Totc 10/25 normal clear totc 10 hc clear and totc 25 man hc have done 3/5 bosses Icc 10 11/12,icc 25 12/12, icc 25 heroic 9/12.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?:Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?Have spent lots of hours trying to become familiar with all bosses encounters so no matter for me.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?Ofc
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?Will do everything needed to help guild progress
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?Yes but if smth will come will always inform.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?Yes

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?Nop only this one
* Why do you want to join Ransom?I am looking for a raiding guild atm and i was always in contact with Flaze and he has infromed me u are a rly good guild so i have decided to apply.
* People in Ransom that you know?Flaze Tabulator Fexxy Krxy Queelie.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:In my free time i am going out with my friends having fun ,also i am going to the gym,watching movies and etc.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):I believe im familiar with my char but there is still room for impovement, will be always there when u need me,will never give up and trying to push the best of myself to help guild and last but not least will be always open to criticism becuase i think this is the key to imporve myself more and more.
Hope u will read my apply and i am looking forward to ur reply.Have fun all of u guys.
My regards
Voltage
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Accepted]Voltage Elemental Shaman  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Voltage Elemental Shaman    [Accepted]Voltage Elemental Shaman  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:10 pm

nice app, i remember you from panda chess club also Razz i played totemterror, but ye you seem good and saw ur dps in a raid and was very nice, Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Accepted]Voltage Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1