Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Application: Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dabejuu

[Accepted]Application: Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Application: Enhancement Shaman   [Accepted]Application: Enhancement Shaman EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:51 am

Character Name: Dabeju
- Class and Level: Shaman 80
- Professions: JC / Ench
- Armory Profile:
- Other Characters (80+): Broxxigar, Rogue & Drethtar, DK
- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr): Death cult Legion (disbanned) & Old Deus
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Inactive members
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Hell i did!
- Previous MMORPGs: Diablo 1, 2 !! Cabal Online (awesome game ) + Priston Tale

You

Q: How old are you?: im 20 years old
Q: Nationality?: Dutch (wohoo! Razz )
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: ive seen a friend raid MC...
Q: TBC-raid experience: None, just did pvp
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Everything
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes i do
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? ofcourse! Razz
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes, i could do that
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? yes i would
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? ofcourse!
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? I would certainly try hard or inform you atleast 2-3 weeks in advance, depends if they need me on work.

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Because my brother, Woeoeoet , is in it and i want to down Arthas with my bro!
* People in Ransom that you know? Woeoeoet
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: My interests are primarely Girls, i play drums, drink alot beer, and i just did Examinations to get into College.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Well, first of all, i understand and im able to communicate in English, i have the patience to withstand a thousand wipes, i never get mad and i work hard to become better every day. I take tips for granted, i dont blow them in the wind. And well, ill be there when you need me, ill do my part and you wont regret inviting me!

Thx for reading!
cya,
Wouter
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application: Enhancement Shaman   [Accepted]Application: Enhancement Shaman EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:50 am

ok not a bad applicaion, but i spotted a few things wrong with your gear first of all your trinket DBW isnt very good at all as armour pen isnt a good stat for enhnace shaman, it increases white hits but the majority of damage comes from spell damage, also you are way under expertise capped, this is a major stat for enhnace saman and you want 22-23 expertise, this is got ofc through gems if you cant get gear with expertise on so you need to replace some gems with 20 expertese untill you at least get closer to expertise cap, also you need a little more hit but that isnt reallly a problem atm as you can swap out the DBW trinket for the one off proffesr 25 (if you can get it) which alows you to drop hit gear, apart from that it wasnt bad at all, so change that and reply to let me know.
Btw sorry for the late reply i was away Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application: Enhancement Shaman   [Accepted]Application: Enhancement Shaman EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:56 am

Also sorry i forgot to mention in your spec you have improved stormstrike, this isnt really needed as when you have the gear you have your mana is sufficient during a raid when using shamanistic rage when it is off CD so it is rly wasted points i would recomend taking the 2 talents from that and also taking 1 talent point from Ancestral knowledge and putting 3 into Improved Shields, and one last thing i also recomend replacing Glyph of fire Nova with Glyph of Feral Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Dabeju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application: Enhancement Shaman   [Accepted]Application: Enhancement Shaman EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:09 am

OK, i changed some gems into expertise, i changed my glyph , but i think changing talents wont change anything, since orbs do only 1% or less of my total dmg.

tx for the reply, i hop te hear from you soon,
cya
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application: Enhancement Shaman   [Accepted]Application: Enhancement Shaman EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:10 pm

you did what i asked so i think we are going to see how you do so Accepted on trial
PM me or an officer in game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application: Enhancement Shaman   [Accepted]Application: Enhancement Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Application: Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1