Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Scissórz resto shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scissorz

[Accepted]Scissórz resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Scissórz resto shaman   [Accepted]Scissórz resto shaman EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:12 pm

- Character Name: Scissórz
- Class and Level: Shaman, 80 of course.
- Spec: Restoration.
- Professions: Inscriptioning/Alchemy, not the best viable for shamans, but still.
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Sciss%C3%B3rz
- Other Characters (80+): A holy paladin with around ilvl 245 gear and a lock not worth mentioning.
- Previous Guilds:

Pre tbc: Our Wagon Needs Donkeys, it disband because the GM was a perverted 40 year old giving girls (AND GUYS) wow gold for them to undress infront of a webcam, Blizzard found out somehow and he got banned. (True story)!

TBC: I've led my own guild in TBC, called Atonement. We cleared everything up to Illidan, which after the guild disband because of a terrible server and slackers unfortunately.
WotLK: I've been around quite a lot in WotLK because I haven't always enjoyed WotLK as much as I did with previous expansions.
Beyond was the first guild I was in at WotLK, later on they started to get worse and the players we're far below my level. I am normally not a person for leaving a guild when things go bad, but I wanted to progress with players of my own level.

Our Sick Story, disband and the officers/GM's left for Security.

- Why did you leave last Guild?: All explained above.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Of course, 92 days played on my shaman only.
- Previous MMORPGs: Aion/Guild Wars. More of an RTS person besides Wow.
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? To be honest, I'm a competitive player, I wish to outheal/dps everyone. I prioritse not wiping the raid over topping a meter of course, but I still wish to perform better and outplay other people in both ways. Tunnelvision is easier then paying attention though!
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I've chosen this specc with a CL from OSS back when ICC came out. I don't know if I should specc for healing focus on hardmodes, but I think the pushback so far is minimal. I chose to play this specc because I've always liked the healing mechanics, instead of following DPS rotations.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 19.
Q: Nationality?: Dutch.
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: AQ20/ZG/MC
Q: TBC-raid experience: All except SwP and the random world bosses.
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Naxx 10/25, Malygos 10 (on my priest though), OS10/25, Ulduar 10/25 + Algalon with most hardmodes, totgc with tribute to skill. :I Icc normal modes 10/25 9/12 unfortunately. I've done a few hardmodes though. (Lacking total experience in ICC unfortunately because of me quitting Wow for a while after OSS died).
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes.
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes.
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes, for sure, it's less with the limited attempts now though. </3
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? If for the sake of the guild, yes.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes, got all evening.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? I look up on Elitistjerks for BiS lists, talents, set bonusses etc.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Well, biggest reason is because me and Asyn we're looking for a guild to compete with each other. We are always on Skype laughing at eachother for failing or not outhealing one or another. Also, I've been looking to raid in a competitive guild again, without too much raiding days. Ransom looks like it's one of those guilds. (Correct me if I am wrong!)
* People in Ransom that you know? I've had a talk with Margarett!
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Mostly chilling with friends, but I also spend time with Asyn, because we love eachother and he's my boyfriend and I have to carry him trough most of the encouters or else he will scream, rage and cry. I start school again in August, so will play less at daytime then.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Ì'm a valuable player to a guild, I've been playing shaman trough most of WotLK and I am one of the best shamans I know personally, (Not exeggerating) for my current gear level. I get more annoyed at myself for fucking up an encounter then any officer will get, and I will always try to keep improving.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Accepted]Scissórz resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Scissórz resto shaman   [Accepted]Scissórz resto shaman EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:59 pm

nice apply, i didnt now the GM can get banned for doing that stuff on web ca though need to stop doing that Razz, hopefully u will show us how good ur healing actually is and hopefully become a core raider, wecome to ransom, Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Accepted]Scissórz resto shaman
Page 1 of 1