Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Yonkou - Lvl 80 Demo Lock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yonkou
yonkou

[Accepted]Yonkou - Lvl 80 Demo Lock Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Yonkou - Lvl 80 Demo Lock   [Accepted]Yonkou - Lvl 80 Demo Lock EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:36 am

Character Name: Yonkou
- Class and Level: Lvl 80 Warlock
- Spec: Demo
- Professions: JC and Tailoring
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Yonkou
- Other Characters (80+): Baldrick (Ossum Warrior Tank), Rossezeug (Ossum to be Holy Priest)
- Previous Guilds: Sanity, Preclude, Army (all TBC). Tentacus, Army again, Madhouse, Ransom
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Work forced me to stop raiding and when i had the chance again i decided to take a long vacation.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? No, but the guy from ebay explained which buttons are important. But seriously, yes i painly leveled this char from 1
- Previous MMORPGs: CUNTER STRAIK!!
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? SB - Corruption - Immolate - SB*filler untill MC procs than its Inc inc inc. Than at 35% i turn into a big fireball machine gun.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I went demo because i had to, i enjoy affli more, but i'm just too awesome in demo. Talents are self explained

You: me

Q: How old are you?: 25
Q: Nationality?: Belgian
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: I started playing when tbc came out, but i cleared all later on
Q: TBC-raid experience: Cleared all till twins in SW, cleared rest later
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Naxx cleared totally, Ulduar 10 cleared, Ulduar 25 + all hm's cleared, ToGC 10 cleared with 49 tries left, ToGC25 with 50 tries left, ICC10 11/12 few hm's ICC25 11/12 with few hm's
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: I have my own vent server so yea
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yesh again
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? I enjoy wipenights more than a clean smooth run, nuff said
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? last time i checked i'm a BIG boy, hehehe. Big.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? I'm still a big boy... hehehe
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? As long as my grandmother doesnt spontanously combust, yea
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? I check the theorycrafters and graphs from time to time

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nay
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I like to raid again, preferably with fun people.
* People in Ransom that you know? Inari, Djevel and probably some more. I'm a popular guy
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: IRL?
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Well now. I never complain, i'm awesome, i'm a fast learner, i'm flexible, i'm awesome, i'm a great teamplayer, i don't mind setting on the bench for certain bosses if you need another class, i'm awesome, I never EVER fuck up unless i'm drunk, I have a hot sister who allows me to take naked pictures (when she is asleep) And i think thats all. Ah yea, and i'm awesome too.

But serious, i know that i'll make a great addition to your raids. I dont whine i make jokes so ppl get unstressed, I may be slacking and fooling around during trash but i'm 200% focussed during bosses.

Sorry for some what sloppy apply. I got fed up halfway of making a solid apply. Its friggin hot in here. I'm naked too

Thanks for your time
Have fun
Yonkou - Baldrick - Rossezeug
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Accepted]Yonkou - Lvl 80 Demo Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Yonkou - Lvl 80 Demo Lock   [Accepted]Yonkou - Lvl 80 Demo Lock EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:23 pm

nice apply and we also tried you out in that run on thursday and u did good, welcome to ransom Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Accepted]Yonkou - Lvl 80 Demo Lock
Page 1 of 1