Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Enhancement / Resto Shaman Apply!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shockezz

[Declined]Enhancement / Resto Shaman Apply! Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Enhancement / Resto Shaman Apply!   [Declined]Enhancement / Resto Shaman Apply! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:21 pm

- Character Name: Shockez
- Class and Level: Shaman Level 80
- Spec: Enhancement with Offspec Resto
- Professions: Enchanting 450/450. And I'm currently looking to see which other profession i benefit more from.
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): I have a rogue on Trollbane who i might be bringing here, his name be Booyahh
- Previous Guilds: Ress Plz and that's it!
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I didn't leave, they've disbanded because of summer!
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Indeed it is!
- Previous MMORPGs: Don't have any atm, will hopefully get some soon Very Happy
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Obviously have to keep up Stormstrike for the extra nature damage, then a flame shock / earth shock, depending on if i get my Idol thingy soon Razz Keep an eye on the maelstrom weapon for 5 stacks then Lightning bolt, chain lightning if aoe, keep fire totem up with fire nova on every cooldown and so on, oh and using all cooldowns upon arrival of cooldowns, e.g. wolves, racial, shamanistic rage and pots!
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? Before I was enhancement I was a Restoration Shaman in Ress Plz, they lacked an Enhancement shaman and so they asked me If I was happy to play the spec, which I wasn't so sure on at the time but I said Yes, why not? (Doing it for the guild) I then kept playing as enhancement and now thoroughly enjoy mashing the shit out of things Razz Although I still play Restoration for daily heroics and such

You:

Q: How old are you?: 17
Q: Nationality?: British
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: None
Q: TBC-raid experience: On my rogue I Went up to the first few bosses In Black Temple, everything else was cleared, then the buff came out.
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Everything but a LK kill it seems. Sad Including Heroics, some 10m some 25m Smile
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes Ofcourse
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Indeed i Do
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes, wipes = progress
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Easily can be done.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? I do

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope, so Unloyal.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Because I have alot of friends there and would like to be part of a nice raiding community with alot of Friends.
* People in Ransom that you know? Queelie, Tabulator, Fexxy, Voltage are the only ones I Can think of for some reason, otherwise known as all Ex-Ress Plz!
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I'm in A band, currently playing drums, I play football, basketball. I have a girlfriend, she's so special to me Smile (i know, sucha softy!) Im left school and aiming for an apprenticeship now! so thumbs up!
* Why should we consider recruiting you?: Well, I love to raid, love to meet new people, ontop of that I would be raiding with old friends while meeting new, what more can I get:P the loot is just a bonus for being in such a high guild at the minute, loots not important, downing the bosses is. I can be on probably 100% of the time, if i aren't then i will obviously post something to say i can't attend for some reason, not likely though as my girlfriend just started playing and she's already addicted! makes me chuckle Very Happy I'm always willing to help and not to fail in raids, I do try, honest! Wink

Well I hope you Enjoy my application and I hope to see you and my old friends soon!
Peace out!
/Shockez
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]Enhancement / Resto Shaman Apply! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Enhancement / Resto Shaman Apply!   [Declined]Enhancement / Resto Shaman Apply! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:26 pm

first off i would have appreciated more detail into how much ICC experiance you had so i dont have to check Razz, but about your gear you have way to much arp gear which is just a waste tbh, you dont have enough hit on your gear, you have taken the wrong totem and also your spec isnt the optimal spec, based on all this im going to have to Decline you
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]Enhancement / Resto Shaman Apply!
Page 1 of 1