Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Resto-druid Mistinsane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistinsane

[Accepted]Resto-druid Mistinsane Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Resto-druid Mistinsane   [Accepted]Resto-druid Mistinsane EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:11 am

- Character Name:
Mistinsane

- Class and Level:
Druid lvl 80

- Professions:
Herbalism / Inscription

- Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Mistinsane

- Other Characters (80+):
Just a DK with 4,8k gs...

- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr):
Hydra

- Why did you leave last Guild?:
The guild disbanded

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?
Yes it is my account and yes i have worked on getting my own gear:D

- Previous MMORPGs:
Well i suppose lineage 2, and EVE if you count that... But other than that not really...

You

Q: How old are you?:
I am 22 years old

Q: Nationality?:
I am from Denmark

Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
None whatsoever... I ididn't start playing till after TBC

Q: TBC-raid experience:
Again none whatsoever... I lvl'ed a hunter to lvl 70 in TBC but i never raided with it.

Q: WotLK-raid experience:
Just the standard, VOA10/25, TOC10/25 and ICC10/25...

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?:
Yes i do.

Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?
And yes i do:D

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?
Well i don't have a job right now so i have all the time in the world:D Most days i get up at 13:00 and go to bed at 3:00... So i have plenty of time...

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?
Sure. I really wanna be kingslayer so i have no problem with that...

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?
Like i wrote above i pretty much don't have anything but time:D

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?
Sure. Even the sunday too...

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?
I do not.

* Why do you want to join Ransom?
I want to join random because i need a good guild and i heard this was the place to be:D

* People in Ransom that you know?
I know some ppl but i don't want them to be the condition on whether i get in or not...

* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:
My interest at the moment is WoW, and that's kinda my hobbie as well:D I have no job like mentioned earlier, i don't have a girlfriend and i'm graduated from school...

* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):
You should recruit me because i'm punctual to the extent that i pretty much always show up 30 mins before raid starts.. I've recently lvl'ed my fishing and cooking so i am able to throw down a fish-feast if the need arrives. And all in all i have to say that i'm a pretty decent healer.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Accepted]Resto-druid Mistinsane Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Resto-druid Mistinsane   [Accepted]Resto-druid Mistinsane EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:23 pm

nice application, ur spec is rly good and you have haste cap which is good and also i like that you are punctual and will attend raid, lets just hope your healing is a as good as your gear and app Razz Accepted on trial pm me in game
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Accepted]Resto-druid Mistinsane
Page 1 of 1