Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Resto/Elemmental Application (Wife to Pendragonium who is also applying)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shamika

[Declined]Resto/Elemmental Application (Wife to Pendragonium who is also applying) Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Resto/Elemmental Application (Wife to Pendragonium who is also applying)   [Declined]Resto/Elemmental Application (Wife to Pendragonium who is also applying) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:09 am

- Character Name: Shamika
- Class and Level: Shaman lvl 80
- Spec: Resto and Elemental
- Professions: Leatherwork and Enchanting
- Armory Profile (Please link): h ttp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hellscream&n=shamika
- Other Characters (80+): Warlock and a Priest.
- Previous Guilds: Angels, Devils Angels, Warmongers and The Goddess - All on Hellscream.
- Why did you leave last Guild?: We are leaving Hellscream because of to many ppl is simply to noobish in how to play this game.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? yes Smile
- Previous MMORPGs: Lineage 2
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Ass Resto I use Riptide first then Chain heal or Lesser healling on raid, cuss im usually raidhealer. And I allways keep up my Earth Shield on a tank.
Ass Elemental - Flame Shock - Lava burst - Chain ligthning and Ligthning Bolt intill Lava Burst is rdy again.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? My resto Spec is good to both raid and tank. And I choiced this specc because I healed tanks much in the beginning.
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below: Standerd UI - Addons: DBM, Ormen, Recount.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 31
Q: Nationality?: Denmark
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: none
Q: TBC-raid experience: none
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL) Naxx - both 25 and 10 - OS 3D 10 and 25, EoE10 and 25, Ulduar 10/14 on 10 man and 9/14 on 25, TotC normal both 10 and 25 - ICC10 Normal 12/12 - ICC25 Normal 10/12 - ICC10 HC 4/12 - RS10 - Havnt tried on 25 man yet (we blame our former guilds for not having progressed more than this)

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? yes
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? yes usually
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? yes i- ts really rare that I cant raid wednesdays and thursdays.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? yes

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? no
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I have heard that Ransom is a good raiding guild and Ill love to be a part of that Smile
* People in Ransom that you know? Jazzwyn and Mistinsane
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Im married to Pendragonium that are applying aswell. Got a 8 year old daughter that plays WoW to. Im homegoing housemom. Designing websites for the fun of it. Like shopping(im a woman Razz ) And Play a lot of WoW Wink
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Im a good player - Good at tactics and im loyal to my guild. Im allways willing to give alot of my time and efford to help the guild out in raiding or whatever it needs. Im a quick learner, really good healer and a fine dps'er^^ Im willing to make changes if thats needed to improvments either its for my resto or my Elemental Smile Of what I got told about Ransom I really hope that I will become a member of that Guild. Ill be very proud if I begame a Ransom Raid Member Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]Resto/Elemmental Application (Wife to Pendragonium who is also applying) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Resto/Elemmental Application (Wife to Pendragonium who is also applying)   [Declined]Resto/Elemmental Application (Wife to Pendragonium who is also applying) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:38 am

hey, at this moment in time we really done need ele or resto shamans we have 3 of each which are active, and have a new one on trial so we are npot really in need, thanks for the apply though and good luck finding a new guild. Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]Resto/Elemmental Application (Wife to Pendragonium who is also applying)
Page 1 of 1