Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Mcflyndre 80Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MAD BRO?

[Declined]Mcflyndre 80Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Mcflyndre 80Hunter   [Declined]Mcflyndre 80Hunter EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:58 pm

- Character Name: Mcflyndre
- Class and Level: Level 80 hunter
- Spec: Marksman
- Professions: Mining and engineering, going to switch mining for JC after i have leveled engineering fully.
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): SLR 80 shaman, some of you might know him. Im also one of the "backpaddlers" (backpaddlêr, 80 paladin)
- Previous Guilds: Wish
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I havent left, the correct thing to say is that i want to join a new guild because i like to see different sides of the game, not only pvp as i am afraid is my current position.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? This is one of my 2 accounts in my own name, (the other one has the sham) this is because of RAF. I am the only one playing my personal account. (sponfisk sometimes ninjaplays my chars tho)
- Previous MMORPGs: nothing serious, wc3 offline mode!!!
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? hunters have a priority cycle like this: kill shot -> serpent sting(mostly only once as chim shot renews it) -> chimaera shot -> aimed shot -> (i use arcane shot atm it is better with my gear as it is now) -> steady shot ->keep silencing shot on CD -> kill command on CD.
I also have an engage cycle: (sometimes potion of speed)kill command/serpent sting -> Rapid fire/trinkets -> chimaera shot/silencing shot -> Aimed shot -> arcane shot -> Readiness, then i start from chimaera shot again, when rapid fire is off i use the second one. From here i use CD's when they are off CD depending on fight.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I am playing basic MM specc because i have played this for a long time (since tbc) and i just feel that its the right specc for me, it gives more opportunities then BM/surv, (BM is 2 buttons/surv is waitwaitwait)
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below
I am playing oldstyle wow ui but with DBM, Omen TM, Recount, Doom CDpulse, and spellalerter(mainly for pvp but works fine in pve also!).
(also few pvp addons as i am an active pvp player)

You:

Q: How old are you?: 20
Q: Nationality?: NO WAY, NO WAR, NORWAY
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: I am experienced as RL through ZG/AQ20/MC in vanilla, and i have also cleared BWL, and like 2 bosses AQ40. (first boss is BILLEKONGEN)
Q: TBC-raid experience: I did not get any serious guilraiding in TBC, however i had alot of drunken raiding with a full norwegian guild trough kara (often as RL). and also did SSC/TK and got boosted trough mount hyjal, and some BT wipes.
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL) SLR is Kingslayer, got 8 bosses 10 man HC down in wish. Then we stopped raiding. I have also played with my hunter meanwhile but on alliance ravencrest. But it seemed impossible to do anything useful there as all my friends are on talnivarr. Except crippleface, he abandoned us!!
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes, but not for long.. My computer needs a reinstall! Dont get fooled by the ladies at pirate bay! its virus! (happens tomorow)
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? aye, using it right now.
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Well, mostly i have already learned it because someone else posted a vid. But wiping because you guys need to learn is fine with me.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? I am writing this app at 2:37 and got work in 4 hours. Guess that says it all.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes, i think my last answer counts for this one too. If i have been up for 4 hours trying to get a boss down, and were close.. i would be a fool! to give up then!
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? I dont see any problem with this, tho if i break my back or die in a horrible accident its kinda much to hope for.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes i do, however i like to try things out if someone tells me(or read at some geeksite) since i dont believe it before i see/try it.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No, I am not interested in joining any other guild, its either this one or i am staying in Wish. Simply because i like margarett(yes im stalking u!), and i want to raid with Sponfisk a friend i have known since childhood.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? In other words than above, I want to raid with the better toons. I am not interested in wasting my time with noobs trying to get marrowgar 10 HC down(yes i failed at this today in a pug, god i hate bad healers)
* People in Ransom that you know? Sponfisk!
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Uhm, this is the question where im supposed to write so much.. I have no life:S i guess.. Cars are my hobby, and i work as a welder for my uncle (i made them hire sponfisk!)
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Because i am the best there is, Try to find any other hunter(or shaman, or whatever i play) with my interest and passion for this game. Guess what you wont! I do not usually brag about this, but i am 2500 exp in all brackets arena. I think it is important to mention this because when i look at good pvp players, i usually see them doing far above average pve wise also.
It should also be known that i am willing to join as a Shaman also, prefered elemental.

Hope you make the right choice, questions can be asked here or ingame.

BTW: ME AND SPON BEASTCLEAVE... Leave arena before we engage. trust me, you wont like it.
Back to top Go down
sponfisk

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mcflyndre 80Hunter   [Declined]Mcflyndre 80Hunter EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:38 am

Dont get fooled by his sockets and enchants, he is a slacker when he isnt in an active guild:P This guy rarely makes mistakes and is very dedicated to do everything he can in a raid.

GOGO Mc BOTTOM FISH
Back to top Go down
Asyn
Asyn

PostSubject: .   [Declined]Mcflyndre 80Hunter EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Why do you gem arp before the passive arp cap ?
Back to top Go down
Mcflyndr

PostSubject: gems and enchants   [Declined]Mcflyndre 80Hunter EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:32 pm

My character is not completely gemmed/enchanted atm because i dont have a proper guild. First off i started gemming arp, then i thought.. ohh shit no arp trinkets FML.
So now its all kinda fucked up:) i can assure you that i will not ever come nongemmed/enchanted to a raid, and i will choose the right gems next time (i hope, it costs shitloads lol)
Should have mentioned this in my application, sorry.
Also, my weapons are not the best i know. I am working my ass off to get arena ones, since zod's (and njorndar for what its worth) never drops.
Back to top Go down
Asyn
Asyn

PostSubject: .   [Declined]Mcflyndre 80Hunter EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:12 am

The thing is you need 800 passive armor penetration (from gear) before armor pen gems are better than agility ones (1400 arp for 100%)
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mcflyndre 80Hunter   [Declined]Mcflyndre 80Hunter EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:15 pm

hey nice app, problem is that we already have 4 active hunters and have trouble fitting them in every week as it is, so we have to rotate each week and even though ur app was good we wouldnt be able to fit you into our raids, sorry but Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mcflyndre 80Hunter   [Declined]Mcflyndre 80Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Mcflyndre 80Hunter
Page 1 of 1