Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Nevill,80 holy paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevil

[Accepted] Nevill,80 holy paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Nevill,80 holy paladin   [Accepted] Nevill,80 holy paladin EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:21 pm

- Character Name:Nevill

- Class and Level:80

- Spec: Holy http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?cid=2&tal=503501501200130531005152215032013120300000000000000000000000000000000000000000

- Professions:Jewelcrafting (420) ,Herbalism(450)

- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Nevill&gn=TA+KOYNABIA

- Other Characters (80+):Gnome rogue http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Acidgurl

- Previous Guilds:In this server ta koynabia

- Why did you leave last Guild?:Just quite alot of people stopped and don't do any raid atm.In my rogues guild alot of core members left and go in casual rank in Secret Agents.

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yeap,its tottaly my account

- Previous MMORPGs:Nope

- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?Paladin don't have any special healing rotation just spamming holy light.Futhermore need to have the beacon of light all the time up , use my sacred shield plus holy shock and when its crits toss a flash of light .Also use my cds when i have them which are :Divine illumination,Avenging wrath ,my trinket,Dinive plea and when the fights need Divine Sacrifice ,Blessing of Sacrifice and Hand of protection.

- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?Icc is an instance which has too many aoe damage so i choose to play with this specc that reduce the aoe damage to all members of the raid with the talent named divine sacrifice .Also one talent which is very important its aura mastery which need in some encounters and protect us from silence and interrupt efects.I have improve bow which gives a bonus mp5 and i reduce my cd of bok 2 min which is very useful in the raid .

- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below
Hmm sorry but the site that upload my ui has some kind of error if its fix i will upload my ui .The addons that i use are :DDM,Grid,Atlas loot,Pally power ,quartz ,recount .
You:

Q: How old are you?:21
Q: Nationality?:Greece
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:Clear everything with my rogue
Q: TBC-raid experience:Clear everything with my rogue
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL)

All this with my rogue :
Naxxramas:Cleared 10/25 (immortal)
Obsidian Sactum:Cleared 10/25
Eye of the Eternity:Cleared 10/25
Ulduar:Cleared 10/25 (Glory of ulduar 10/25)
Trial of Crusader:Cleared (10/25 heroic)
Icecrown Citatel:Cleared (Glory of the icecrown 10 man , 11/12 heroic )

Now with my paladin:

Trial of Crusader :10/25 normal and 4/5 heroic in 25 man
Icecrown Citatel:11/12 (4/12) heroic mode in 10 man , 11/12 normal (3/12 heroic mode) in 25 man

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes ofcourse i have

Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?Sure

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yeap i have no problem.

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yeap every progressing encounter needs to spend some time extra

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? I will stay for sure

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes this raid days suits me alot

Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?I read every week elitist jerks ,wowwiki and some holydins forums

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?Yeap i have in oblivion Careless but if i take positive answer from both guilds i will definately choose you

* Why do you want to join Ransom?Cause its a guild that i have a change to fullfill my goal since i want to see all the content of this game .In my past guild alot of core members stopped so i hadn't the chance to kill lich king in heroic mode

* People in Ransom that you know?None
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:I work in an internet cafe Friday and Saturday evenings so i spent some quite alot of time there ,I studying electricity in a univerity of Athens .Futhermore i go to the gym every day and spent some time with my girlfriend !

* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):I have played this game since released day .I have seen all this encounters from all expasions and pre-tbc ,i really know what a serious guild ask from his members and i feel that i can cope with a hardcore guild like yours .I know that my gear sucks in this rading lvl that you are i felt that i am capable to do this application and cope with your own dreams.
Back to top Go down
Zombarbie

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Nevill,80 holy paladin   [Accepted] Nevill,80 holy paladin EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Talk to me ingame, would like a chat if possible Smile

/w didskewl, badcat, badcatqt, zombaddie, dids, barbieqt Smile

Back to top Go down
Zombarbie

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Nevill,80 holy paladin   [Accepted] Nevill,80 holy paladin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:20 pm

accepted, pls /w an officer in game for an inv Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Nevill,80 holy paladin   [Accepted] Nevill,80 holy paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Nevill,80 holy paladin
Page 1 of 1