Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Application to Ransom, Sófia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sófia

[Accepted]Application to Ransom, Sófia Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Application to Ransom, Sófia   [Accepted]Application to Ransom, Sófia EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:44 pm

- Character Name: Sófia
- Class and Level: Lvl 80 Blood elf female paladin
- Professions: JC, Mining
- Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=S%C3%B3fia
- Other Characters (80+): Nemosa, Mallikus, Torók
- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr):
- Why did you leave last Guild?:
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? I've been playing this paladin since TBC as protection
- Previous MMORPGs:

You

Q: How old are you?: im 17 years old
Q: Nationality?: Im Danish
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: MC, Ony, ZG
Q: TBC-raid experience: ZA, Kara, GL, ML, Some in BT
Q: WotLK-raid experience: All raids both 10 and 25 man
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yup
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? yes, i would stay up all night for progress
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? if a guild run needs me, then yeah! Razz
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? indeed!
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? I will do my best at thursdays, but wednessdays might be a problem =/ but ill do what ever i can

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? none at all
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I've bene playing with some Ransom people and i was having a good time
* People in Ransom that you know? Played with some of them
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:No girlfriend, Gonna educate as a carpender. i am doing gymnastics, and that has 1st prio Wink
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I raided ICC 10 man with some Ransom people, and i had a really good laugh on ventrilo Smile
Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Application to Ransom, Sófia
Page 1 of 1