Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Holy Paladin application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asyn

[Accepted]Holy Paladin application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Holy Paladin application   [Accepted]Holy Paladin application EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:12 pm

- Character Name: Asyn
- Class and Level: 80 Paladin
- Spec: Holy
- Professions: Blacksmithing 436/450, Alchemy 450/450
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): Dazzie, 80 Druid - Heehee, 80 Priest (Frostmane) - Dazzie, 80 Mage (Frostmane), Botjes 77 Death Knight.
- Previous Guilds:
Beyond (Frostmane) - This was my first guild, I've been clearing Ulduar normal from the start with them. I left these people because no one was focussed enough to do any hardmodes there.
Our Sick Story (Frostmane) - This Guild ressurected out of nowhere and I didn't think twice before joining them, did all Ulduar achievements with them and also raided TOC with them. unfortionally this guild disbanded again due to core members as well as the GM leaving for top guilds all over European servers.
In Excelsis (Frostmane) - This guild came in my path after OSS disbanded, I applied and got in, in this guild I've been raiding untill 10/12 heroic and I enjoyed my time here, I had to quit WoW for some weeks due to IRL reasons.
Exiled (Bladefist) - This is the guild where some of the people I know IRL play in, I joined this guild after I quit WoW for some time and raided with them for some months untill they went on a 'break' raiding about 1 day a week since many members where on vacation and all.

- Why did you leave last Guild?: Stated above.

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?

I am the legit owner of this account since Vanilla, always played my own characters by myself.

- Previous MMORPGs: None

- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?

#1 Holy Light, best throughput spell for Holy Paladins now, I can spam this throughout the whole fight without having any problems.
#2 Beacon of Light, mainly to put on the Offtank or Maintank, this really depends on the encounter, it's a perfect way to assist raid healers healing up the raid which removes alot of pressure which is relevant in progressive fights.
#3 Holy Shock, It's a fast instant heal which I use most of the times in combination with Divine Favor (next healing spell 100% crit) to save someone either in a Bone Spike or someone that is stuck in a Death and Decay.

- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?

Healing has been my favorite role in WoW, since vanilla, always enjoyed playing healing classes, only never had the chance to be one untill WOTLK.
I choose these talents because they benefit the raid as well as my troughput/regen, sacrifice is a really good damage mitigation talent as well as Aura mastery is for any encounter.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 18 (10/4/1992)
Q: Nationality?: Dutch
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Molten Core, Zul'Gurub, Blackwing Lair cleared and AQ40 up to Huhuran
Q: TBC-raid experience: Mount Hyjal 5/5, Black Temple 9/9
Q: WotLK-raid experience:
Ulduar25 - Clear (including all hardmodes) no algalon or Yogg Saron 0K. Though we had a 15% best try on Algalon that time (pre TOC).
Trial of the Grand Crusader10 - Clear (A tribute to Insanity).
Trial of the Grand Crusader25 - 5/5 (multiple 49 attempts on Insanity).
Icecrown Citadel - 11/12 Heroic with some Lich King attempts.
Ruby Sanctum 25 - Normal mode kill.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes, a good headset as well, my character as well as my hardware is always up to date.
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes, wiping on encounters is what I've always done, when you kill the boss you have been wiping for a whole day it only makes the kill smoother and smoother.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes a guild raid is a guild raid.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Past 00:00 even, gonna hit the bed at 1-2ish anyways Smile
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Ofcourse and don't forget the alt raids!
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? I am always up to date, Elitist Jerks is in my internet favorites.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I was searching for a guild where me and Scissórz could join, I hope I found this guild now, also we need to compete abit together as it was long ago since we've been together. nevertheless I thought Ransom was a good choice since it's nice to join a more casual raiding guild these days for me.
* People in Ransom that you know? I played with some prot paladin of you guys, can't remember his name it was in TOC, he tried to steal my Solace of the Fallen!
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Well Scissórz is my boyfriend hence why we want to join together, we're a real healing couple, though I always have to supply him with savory's... my other hobbies/interests are soccer, chilling on the beach and I'm a student.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):I'm Kind, I don't cause drama and I'm always helpfull. I speak up for myself on vent, I adapt criticism and learn from mistakes. I can take a joke and like to make them too.

'A ship in the harbor is safe, but that’s not what ships are built for.'
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Accepted]Holy Paladin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Holy Paladin application   [Accepted]Holy Paladin application EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:56 pm

first off i duno who that prot pala is, i think he sounds amazing though but anyway, really nice apply and experiance in raiding is good u said all the right things for every question aswell Razz but ye over all really good and i hope u will enjoy it here in ransom with ur partener, Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Accepted]Holy Paladin application
Page 1 of 1