Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Inari - Restoration Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inari

[Accepted]Inari - Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Inari - Restoration Druid   [Accepted]Inari - Restoration Druid EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 am

- Character Name: Inari
- Class and Level: Druid, 80
- Professions: Inscription, Alchemy
- Armory Profile:
- Other Characters (80+): Saaka (prot paladin), Coldfingers (resto/elem shaman), Salvinu (arms/fury warrior), Llama (holy priest), Heck (frost DK)
- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr): Critters, Army, School Bus
- Why did you leave last Guild?: The last guild I was in was Army. I took a break to finish my exams, however when I came back the guild had disbanded due to lack of members.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?: Yes I have levelled all characters and professions myself.
- Previous MMORPGs: None

You

Q: How old are you?: 21
Q: Nationality?: Maltese
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: None
Q: TBC-raid experience: Full up to 3/6 in SWP
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Full Naxx/OS/Malygos inc OS 3D10 pre-zerg, Full Ulduar with a few hard modes under my belt (tanked or healed Thorim, Hodir, FL, Counil hm and Yogg+3 25m pre-ToC), Full ToC, Full ToGC 10 with Insanity, 11/12 ICC 10m, 8/12 ICC 25m
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?: Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?: Yes, I have a lot of previous experience on wipefests
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?: Gladly even
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?: I usually do all I can to stay for a raid. Only exceptional situation would make me unable to stay past raid end time.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?: Yes I am available on every raid day

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?: No
* Why do you want to join Ransom?: I want to experience the last few raids WotLK has to offer in a progress oriented guild. Ransom seemed just the guild for that, and a 3-day raiding schedule is perfect for me.
* People in Ransom that you know?: I don't believe I know anyone.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I'm a University student finishing off my 3rd year as we speak. Mostly school keeps me busy, during summer I usually work teaching English to foreign students which only takes up my mornings, allowing me full access to my evenings. I'm single so noone takes my attention when I play WoW. Usually other than that I either watch movies or series, hang out with friends, read a book etc..
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Anyone who's ever played with me knows that I know my stuff. I've been playing a Resto druid since TBC, and I've developed my skills along with the class. I've got experience on all roles in raiding as well so I am able to see fights in all perspectives. I am hardly ever the one to fuck up in a fight, I'm usually the one making up for other's mistakes.

Well that's me. I hope you guys like my application. If you have any other questions for me, fire away.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Accepted]Inari - Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Inari - Restoration Druid   [Accepted]Inari - Restoration Druid EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Really nice application and gear, just one query about your spec which an officer will talk with you about in game but besides from that really nice. Accepted on trial
PM me or an officer in gamevfor an invite
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Accepted]Inari - Restoration Druid
Page 1 of 1