Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Langen Feral dps Druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Langen
Langen

[Accepted]Langen Feral dps Druid Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Langen Feral dps Druid   [Accepted]Langen Feral dps Druid EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:45 pm

- Character Name:
Langen

- Class and Level:
Druid 80

- Spec:
Feral (dps)

- Professions:
JC and Alcemy

- Armory Profile (Please link):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Langen

- Other Characters (80+):
Nimylar Mage and Mackmyra DK

- Previous Guilds:
Untamed Intelligence and Disguised Intelligence in Wotlk, Crab people back in TBC

- Why did you leave last Guild?:
Well im still in it and the reason why im leaveing is that i want to raid and untamed isn´t doing it atm, and ive heard good things about you.

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?
Yeah allways played on it

- Previous MMORPGs:
Tried Warhammer for a month didn´t like it so i went back to wow very quickly.

- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?
First i use mangle to get the debuff going then i use rake then SR after i spam shred to build combo points for a 5 point rip then i just repeat and make sure i allways have mangle,sr,rake,rip up at alltimes. When i get a clearcast procc i use shred and when i got the time i fb the target. I use Tigers fury and beserk at the right time depending on what fight it is.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? This is the best specc for dps becuse over a long fight i get a enought fb in to support a feral aggrassion build, could change for survival build in progress etc going for 2 points feral aggassion instead of 5 and 1 point i survival instincts and 2 in nurturing instinct.
You:

Q: How old are you?:

Q: Nationality?:
Swedish

Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
Ive done everyting thing except the last bosses in Naxx

Q: TBC-raid experience:
Kara done,
Magtheridon done,
Gruul done,
SSC done first few bosses befor i quit. got most of em done when i got back

Q: WotLK-raid experience:
Naxx 10/25 Done,
OS 10/25 3 drakes Done,
Ulduar 10 13/13 25 12/13,
Toc 10 5/5 HC 25 4/5 HC,
Icc 10 12/12 Normal 9/12 HC
Icc 25 11/12.

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?:
Yes

Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?
Yeah and im not afraid to use it Smile

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?
Yes that is what make it fun to get a new boss down.

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?
Yeah ofc anything i can do to help the guild.

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?
yeah ofc

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?
Yeah but i have footboll on thursdays however i most likly out for the season so i will be there.

Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?
I spend alot of time on elitist yerks etc to keep me up to date on my class and others.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?
Nope

* Why do you want to join Ransom?
I want to raid highend again and you seems to be a good guild for that. And ive only heard great things about your guild.

* People in Ransom that you know?
Quikken and Povlish

* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:
Atm im unemployed so i can play alot, on my speartime i spend my time in the gym or hanging with my friends. I also play alot of footboll but after a injury im not sure if i can play anymore this season.

* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):
Im a good player and i allways try my best and i never fail, but if i whould fail ill make sure that i never fail again. I allways keep high dps, and if you me to respecc etc im ofc willing to do that. Got good tankgear and ive tanked all the bosses in icc.
And im a good guy too.
Back to top Go down
Quikken

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Langen Feral dps Druid   [Accepted]Langen Feral dps Druid EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:33 am

awesome! Langen is a great Feral drood, and know hes class for 100%. I wish you good luck and I really recommend this guy Smile
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Langen Feral dps Druid   [Accepted]Langen Feral dps Druid EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:01 pm

hey sorry for the delayed reply, as u can see there are 3 feral dps applied almost at the same time and we already have a lot of melee but want to squueze a feral dps into our raids, it will take us a little longer to decide which one to accept in the mean time thanks for the apply and keep checking to see when we reply again thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Langen Feral dps Druid   [Accepted]Langen Feral dps Druid EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:55 pm

hey thanks for the apply, out of the feral dps that applied we have chosen to give you a trial, please pm an officer or me ingame for an invite. Welcome to ransom Smile Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Langen Feral dps Druid   [Accepted]Langen Feral dps Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Langen Feral dps Druid
Page 1 of 1