Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Evelyn Holy Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evelyn

[Accepted]Evelyn Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Evelyn Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Evelyn Holy Paladin EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Character Name: Evelyn
- Class and Level: Paladin 80 level
- Spec: Holy
- Professions: Enchanting . Blacksmith
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Ev%C3%A8lyn

- Other Characters (80+): Nelthazar gnome mage
- Previous Guilds: Aeternum
- Why did you leave last Guild?: guild was merged with an other and couldn't follow the scedule
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes
- Previous MMORPGs:
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? As healer i dont have a specific rotation
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? Holy is the healing spec of my class so i choosed it , about my talents .. i've tested enouph specs and i think it's the best for me

You:

Q: How old are you?: 17
Q: Nationality?: Greek
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: MC , BWL , ZG , Naxx.
Q: TBC-raid experience:Karazhan , Gruul , Magtheridon , SSC , TK
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Naxx, Ulduar, ToC , ICC
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? definetly , yes.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? definetly , maybe , yes Smile
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? yes
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? yes

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I wana start raiding like i used to do so.
* People in Ransom that you know? Callmedeath
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: pretty much all of the following but i got a free scedule.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): As a holy paladin i wana offer a lot and i choose this guild to offer 110% of what i have. I can't realy tell u why u should consider taking me.... i can just say u wont regret it.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Evelyn Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Evelyn Holy Paladin EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:47 pm

i have to say that is a very very poor apply, i would ussually turn it down but atm im in a good mood Razz, i checked your gear which is nice and also your spec is good thats the spec needed in ICC 25 HC with divine sacrifce in it. i am actually going to give you a trial because we are in need of a holy pala, but down to the slack application if you dontturn up for raid or slack at all during ur trial perios you will not be given a second chance so welcome to ransom and be good Razz Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Callmedeath

PostSubject: Re : Evelyn Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Evelyn Holy Paladin EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:14 am

Agree with Margrett on slackin!!!
This guy is RL friend of mine and dont think hee will slack on raids as far as i know him
but yee ;D
welcome to Ransom bud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Evelyn Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Evelyn Holy Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Evelyn Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1